Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : Sri

Engine : 1.9 cdti 150

Year : 2004

Angry Avoid at all costs! Mega Rant!

www.formula4.co.uk (Dont want anyone to run the risk of buying from them)

As you may of been aware i previously got some lowering springs which were the wrong items for my car, i had to get them fitted to find out! Well that was back in january, since then i have returned the springs to Formula4 to have nothing but greif and aggrivation. They picked up the springs for return on 4th of feb (I have the courier note) every week since i have been fobbed off with excuses, this and that is happening and worst of all i have been waiting for a month for a recredit to exchange my springs!! finally last week on monday they confirmed that the recredit had been recieved and they will send out the new springs. They said i would have them next day delivery prior to my 5900461651840th call but on the last one, said i will have by the end of the week. No i wasnt very happy with this but i wouldnt of been able to do anything until the weekend anyway, so i accepted this. Friday comes no springs so i thought this isnt right but it is too late to call them as i finished work at 6 and they close at 5.30, and are closed on weekends, great!

So monday comes im at work until 7 this week so i called home "Have my springs come yet?" to my answer "No". Ok im at work so cant do much here, today comes called home again "Have my springs come?" to a delightful reply "No".

So... What to do now, im working until 7 until thursday so wait until friday to call them? No, i chose to send them a snotty email Issuing a final demand for the springs.

Next...
    My other dilemma! I had these springs fitted, then removed at my expense, now when getting the new ones, i will have to get them fitted at my expense again so i have tried to claim compensation from them to get the springs fitted, we shall see a reply to that soon.

I have given them until the end of the week to have the situation fully resolved. That means have my springs and have them fitted or at least booked and paid to have them fitted.

From here i dont know what else to do other than a statutory demand or going to the small claims court. If i could turn back time I would never of dealt with them and i suggest to all of you check everything is perfect and the codes are correct before making an order wih them and if something needs to be returned... Good luck!

Just to clarify if you got lost in my rant... Still no springs, 3 months later!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra C

Trim : C

Engine : 1.9CDTI

Year : 2008

Sorry to hear about your dilemma, sounds like you've really been given the run around and I hope it works out for you soon. Hope you get some response from these emails.

Just an FYI though, the first word in your post is a link, haha!

But yes, sorry to hear this, fella, and hope it gets resolved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hope you paid by credit card as you can file for a reversal through the card issuer for non delivery within a pre determined time scale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

its easy to fob anyone off on the phone, i would gladly take the day off and take a road trip down there... face to face they cant say right give us till next week cause they have to look you in the face and say it.... ive had this problem before as soon as i went down to the shop, funnily enough it was sorted there and then

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer Reynolds View Post
    Just an FYI though, the first word in your post is a link, haha!
    I noticed and thought i had editted it but obviously not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by muffking View Post
    Hope you paid by credit card as you can file for a reversal through the card issuer for non delivery within a pre determined time scale.
    Yep and if its not sorted i will be doing this(Hopefully). By doing this tho wont help me in claiming back costs of fitting and removal

Quote Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
    its easy to fob anyone off on the phone, i would gladly take the day off and take a road trip down there... face to face they cant say right give us till next week cause they have to look you in the face and say it.... ive had this problem before as soon as i went down to the shop, funnily enough it was sorted there and then

I have been really temped on many occasions to do this but with a baby on the way im trying to save my days off. but saying that i do have 2nd may off...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

I've had bad experinces with these people, i bought a hard top for my L200 pickup from these back in 2002, they colour coded it for me aswell, when it arrived in a crate i noticed the hard top had a moulded finish like orange peel, but the one in the catalogue was smooth and shiny... took ages to sort out, had to threaten them with legal action in the end...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Pete View Post
    I've had bad experinces with these people, i bought a hard top for my L200 pickup from these back in 2002, they colour coded it for me aswell, when it arrived in a crate i noticed the hard top had a moulded finish like orange peel, but the one in the catalogue was smooth and shiny... took ages to sort out, had to threaten them with legal action in the end...
    Sounds like what im going through! This is a definate bad trader! Im very close to presenting them with legal action. all i want is my springs and them fitted, and they know that! I dont understand how it can take so long to sort out Its doesnt even take this long on ebay, when you pay by cheque, with second class postage on the cheque, and the item, and returning the item, and even recieving a cheque back, second class! I think i have finally found something slower than a lada!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Just a quick update. I FINALLY GOT THE SPRINGS TODAY!!!! Happy bunny indeed, booked in on friday to have them fitted and get my new hub fitted as the old one has 2 cross threaded bolt holes. Will update with pics of my 3 month awaited lowering!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Mugualigwian View Post
    Just a quick update. I FINALLY GOT THE SPRINGS TODAY!!!! Happy bunny indeed, booked in on friday to have them fitted and get my new hub fitted as the old one has 2 cross threaded bolt holes. Will update with pics of my 3 month awaited lowering!
    good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

WOOP WOOP what kept you so long

good to see its all sorted mate, look forward to the piccys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information