Thread: Labour Proposals

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Labour Proposals

How on earth can GB expect ppl to believe him and his robbing bahstard party, if he promised me a golden egg worth a million pound I still wouldn't vote for him because I know he would never deliver it, looks like 2010 before we can get rid of them, they've managed to undo all what Mrs Thatcher put us through to get a stable economy, and for what, to send the forces all around the world to spread a message of hate the British because we're occupying their countries, I'm sure he sold the gold cheap to fund war, good riddens the day they are gone for good, on 5th gear the Honda hybrid hydrogen car was featured, Tom Ford stated that California was getting them and not us, and why, because Arnie the actor turned Guvner has put the infrastructure in to take advantage of the new fuel, what have we done, nothing, and I really want one of these, I'm not an eco warrior, but I can see the benefit of it for everyone, and in time I'm sure history will show benzol and diesel to have been far more of a health risk than ppl smoking in a pub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I do sometimes wonder if you live in a different world to the rest of us VV! I'm sure you remember Mrs Thatchers "stable economy" back in the late eighties - 15% interest rates, folks losing their homes left right and centre. The reason the honda hydrogen car is being released in LA is because thats where there are more cars, more money and more publicity. The cars cost £250,000 each. The claifornians get to lease them for a mass trial. Honda have put the fuelling infrastructure in place, not Arnie.

Also the hyrdogen fuel cell and the hydrogen itself makes more C02 to produce than a diesel. Honda are developing home fuelling depots that work off solar power, as this is the only way you can mass produce the fuel in an environmentally good way. The cost wont be cheap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Only going on what I heard last night on the car front.

Mrs T, I agree it was hell, but it was what dragged us out of debt, Labour rode on the back of this when they got elected, had the Tories won again things would have continued to get easier, Major had been reducing interest rates over the last few yrs of his term, the housing boom was predicted to me in 1991 by an expert, so we can't blame Labour for that, it's happened across the world tbh.

I'm not worried about CO2, it's a con imo, I'm more interested in the smog value of the tech, water vapour vs benzol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Like I said VV, the cars are in trial stage at the mo, but doesnt the idea sound spot on!!? Also I cant understand with all the surplus arable farm waste, that the farmers get paid for, cant they produce more rapeseed and then we can make our own British biodiesel? That would surely bring down the whole life span C02 of the motorist, also costs too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

To me Ian the obvious answer to the global fantics is to plant more trees to eat the CO2 and convert it to oxygen.

I believe the Hydro cars are being offered at £300 pm on lease, looks like a really good deal to me, and I suspect Arnie has made it easier for Honda to establish re-fuel points in tax breaks, BMW are coming into play soon as well,personally I can't wait, and I did see there is another method to produce the Hydrogen more efficiently in future somewhere, gott a go mate, it's massage time for me, bbl.

Thread Information