I registered a while back when looking into getting a SRi XP Estate in White as my company car, but then I got side tracked by a new Mondeo Titanium X in white with sports pack.
Placed an order for the Mondeo 1st week in Jan as the MY08 build of the SRi XP11 didn't do white (we have to have white cars!), and guess what after 3 months of waiting, and expecting to picke the car up on the 31st March, the lease company phones me up and says the delaer hasn't even placed an order on the car yet, and due to demand it will be at least 16-20 weeks!
So I bit the bullet and swopped back to a Vectra, after I realised you can get an SRI in white with XP kit and snowflakes as option packs.
So in hopefully a quoted 6-7 weeks I should get it!
Full spec is,
SRI 1.9CDTI Nav - Glacier White
Front and Rear Sensors
Few questions though,
1. Is 6-7 weeks realistic? I'm assuming nt that many new Vectras get sold now due to the age of the design and new model not far off, but I have ticked all the option boxes?
2. When using the CD70 Nav, I assume you can't play CD's, but can you use the radio and listen to a plugged in MP3 player?
3. Does Bluetooth cut the radio out when activated, and is it any good?
4. Can I swop just the chrome V grill for a pre-sprayed body colour one, or do I have to take the whole grill section out? and can you do it wihout removing bumper?
5. Chrome fog light rings, where do I get them, and as above just the rings or grill too?
Cheers in advance