Thread: Are cops too soft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Are cops too soft.

Went into peterlee (town centre) today during my dinner break. There was a young Vicky Pollard type lass with a kid in a pushcahair, kid was eating the usual sausage roll she was had a bag of chips, she was stood outside of a shop with her mates throwing away the chips that was either hard, or had bits of black on them. This copper came up to her and said do you mind not throwing your chips on the floor as someone could slip on them. Her reply, well if people watch where they're goin they wont. The copper then says do you know i can arrest you for that, she say's well go then. He then asks her not to throw no more on the floor then walks off, as he is walking away all her friends start laughing, whistling and cheering.

Now if i was a cop and that was me i would'nt of known how fast to get her cuffed and take her for a trip down the sataion.

Probably the fact that she had a kid in a pushchair was the only thing that stopped the copper from arresting her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Copper should have set an example and slapped the cuffs on her. There's no way she, or any of the others would have done it again... Now they know they can get away with it they'll just carry on and progress to even more antisocial behaviour...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Gr4eme View Post
    Went into peterlee (town centre) today during my dinner break. There was a young Vicky Pollard type lass with a kid in a pushcahair, kid was eating the usual sausage roll she was had a bag of chips, she was stood outside of a shop with her mates throwing away the chips that was either hard, or had bits of black on them. This copper came up to her and said do you mind not throwing your chips on the floor as someone could slip on them. Her reply, well if people watch where they're goin they wont. The copper then says do you know i can arrest you for that, she say's well go then. He then asks her not to throw no more on the floor then walks off, as he is walking away all her friends start laughing, whistling and cheering.

Now if i was a cop and that was me i would'nt of known how fast to get her cuffed and take her for a trip down the sataion.

Probably the fact that she had a kid in a pushchair was the only thing that stopped the copper from arresting her.
    Get subjected to this on a daily basis.... usually by kids aged 12 to 13!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i remember once throwing a vimto can on the floor in wigan town centre after coming out of the swimming baths , from no were came a clip round the ear hole and aprompt 'pick that up lad' , i did indeed then i ran home i told my parents who promptly gave me another slap for dropping the can and anoying the police man,

that would,nt be heard of today because theres to many human rights/do gooder idiots
    give the police more power i say and lock up /or fine theses little scummy chavs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    i remember once throwing a vimto can on the floor in wigan town centre after coming out of the swimming baths , from no were came a clip round the ear hole and aprompt 'pick that up lad' , i did indeed then i ran home i told my parents who promptly gave me another slap for dropping the can and anoying the police man,

that would,nt be heard of today because theres to many human rights/do gooder idiots
    give the police more power i say and lock up /or fine theses little scummy chavs
    Well Said!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I'm still racking my brains what he was going to arrest her for. He was clearly trying to blag her. What he could have done is produced his fixed penalty pad and issued a £50 fine for littering. That really wipes the smile off their faces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by MLC View Post
    I'm still racking my brains what he was going to arrest her for. He was clearly trying to blag her. What he could have done is produced his fixed penalty pad and issued a £50 fine for littering. That really wipes the smile off their faces.

They certainly dont expect that do they!

then again, clever application of SOCAP might prevail....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

Trim : Elite

Engine : 1.9 CDTi

curious as to why he didn't give her the fine? Surely walking away was the wrong thing to do after giving her a telling off?? Watched panarama the other day and kids were jumping on police cars!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

cant speak for why he didnt issue the fixed penalty?? strage decision to rant and issue threats of arrest, then back down and walk away....
    maybe he didnt have any??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Kids on my SNT give the PCSO's lip but soon learn not to annoy bobbies. Walking across town after being nicked for BoP or sec5 and being dropped off in the next village soon annoys the h*ll out of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information