Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default want a laugh

further to the vxr e-bay scam that penfold started i e-mailed the buyer the first repy was as posted before but read on.this was a arden blue vxr.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest about my 2006 VAUXHALL VECTRA VXR with 8,700 miles.
    About the car: perfect condition, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage, no engine problems. The interior is in pristine condition and has never been smoked in. The Vauxhall Vectra is still UK registered so you will not have to pay any custom taxes, it is HPI Clear, I have the V5 document with full service history.
    I had to move with my family in Hungary where I got a job transfer and the car is with me as well. I brought the Vauxhall Vectra with me in Budapest with the intention of driving it but when I found so many restrictions regarding right hand driving car registration so I've changed my mind and I've decided to sell the vehicle and use the company car, a left hand driving Volvo XC expenses free.
    I said to myself to sell it in UK because is still registered there and tax payed up to june 2008.
    The amount you will have to pay in order to own this 2006 VAUXHALL VECTRA VXR is £8,000 GBP with all shipping costs included in this price!
    I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will be managed by a third party (eBay), in this way both of us will be protected, eBay bank will hold the payment until you receive the car and test it.
    So if you really want it please email me as soon as possible and I will provide all details about car and transaction.

Best wishes,
    Steve

So i thought i would e-mail him and say i was very intrusted then came the second reply

Hello,

For this international deal I must tell you that this deal will run under a third party (eBay Motors UK) supervise because I am not in UK anymore.
    If you want to see/test the Vauxhall and also make a inspection on in you must make a down payment of £8,000 GBP in an eBay account and after I will get the confirmation from eBay that you have made the payment I will start the shipping at your designated address.
    After you will receive the van you will have a 5 days test drive and you can also make a aesthetically and mechanical inspection. Your funds will be keeped by eBay bank and you can release your funds from eBay bank only after you commit to buy the van.
    To start the eBay transaction invoice I will need your complete name and delivery address (for shipping insurance).

Thank you,
    Steve

this veccy must be something special as it's a transformer all of a suden it's a van or have i missed something
    Down payment of £8000 did he forget it was only up for £8000.

these people should be tracked down by e-bay and shot

On a Sabbatical
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

so manythings there,vxr for 8000,pay 8000 first,its a transformer,does he think your crazy,cons someone should report this scammer

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Go on, go on , email him back and ask if it will be delivered by Inspector Gadget!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

E-Bay have absolutely no interest in dealing with scammers. As long as they get their listing fees they're happy.

Thread Information