Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Unhappy Arggggh

The missus had the car at the weekend and the mint flawless snowflake alloys now have kerb damadge to the front passenger wheel

Dont get me wrong, its not anything severe but enough for me to contemplate our future together. The future wife may have to go. Hurting my car is like driving a knife through my heart.

So what do you think? Should she stay or should she go?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Mine did the same. Kick her out. Or if you think that's too extreme, just ban her and tell her to buy, drive and thus ultimately trash her own wheels, not yours.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bit harsh to bin her, especially if its a first offence. Instead, hit her where she'll feel it..

...break the heels on one of her best pairs of shoes AND pour tippex over the matching handbag. Then apologise and say it was an accident and wonder why she's getting so irate...

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Gentlemen, please... it's Valentine's week

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

omg, u blokes are soooo funny. what about all my ex boyfriends that trashed my car?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It's about time a proper scientific investigation was carried out,to either prove or disprove,that the female mind can or cannot correctly judge the width of any vehicle over the size of say..an Astra,or Focus. Personally,as good as a driver my wife,or mother is,neither would drive the veccy ever! It's almost as if somewhere deep in the female mind when driving they think that spending time parking,aligining etc,is some over dramatic geeky "typical bloke thing" that blokes "do"
    After all the car "will be fine"
    Now this is in no way an anti female post,more of an observation of the differences in what males and females see as important,spending time parking our car accurately is important to most car loving blokes,as is spending time preparing hair and make up,important to most women!
    It's what we see as important,now this is not to say they're not out there,but i'm personally yet to meet a woman who looks out for the distance of their car wheels from a curb when parking,and my wifes C3 is testament to that! And judging by the state on that motor i'd have no wheels left if she drove the veccy
    So call me funny,but i dare any women to not even partially agree with such observations

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i drive the biggest of the cars, including landcruiser amazon, which is both very wide and very long. i have a natural sense of the size and dont really need to check the side mirrors, as many blokes do! in my opinion, judging by me, women are much better drivers. faster, safer and knows the directions! any guy i ve asked to read the map before sat navs were around was NEVER ABLE TO DO IT. i ve beaten boys on the track many times and generally i am enjoying the look on their face when they see its a girl....
    so agree to totally disagree. or maybe, as all my mates say, its because i was ment to be born as a guy? )

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by lilangel View Post
    i drive the biggest of the cars, including landcruiser amazon, which is both very wide and very long. i have a natural sense of the size and dont really need to check the side mirrors, as many blokes do! in my opinion, judging by me, women are much better drivers. faster, safer and knows the directions! any guy i ve asked to read the map before sat navs were around was NEVER ABLE TO DO IT. i ve beaten boys on the track many times and generally i am enjoying the look on their face when they see its a girl....
    so agree to totally disagree. or maybe, as all my mates say, its because i was ment to be born as a guy? )
    As in everything in life there will always be an exception to the rule,and just maybe your it
    And as for such things as Shelias Bl**dy Wheels,and the obvious in equalities towards Men such an organisation displays, that somehow modern day British society has let slip through net,all in the guise of some humorous girl power thing,whilst their very existence is based on statistics as believable as one of David Copperfields illusions(i'll take a breath now) Don't get me started!

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by parapaul View Post
    Bit harsh to bin her, especially if its a first offence. Instead, hit her where she'll feel it..

...break the heels on one of her best pairs of shoes AND pour tippex over the matching handbag. Then apologise and say it was an accident and wonder why she's getting so irate...
    Ooooh, and here was me thinking you were a nice chap Paul - you've got a real sadistic streak there!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky71a View Post
    It's about time a proper scientific investigation was carried out,to either prove or disprove,that the female mind can or cannot correctly judge the width of any vehicle over the size of say..an Astra,or Focus.
    It's probably because their brains have become all confused with judging distance due to their ex, or current, partners telling them something is 10 inches when in fact it's only six!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default women an cars

well lads what can i say if its not your wheels that take a beating its the gear box if it wont go into gear they force it in dont full depress the clutch pedal and then even if its grinding they insist it goes in. Got an idea have a stung gun at the ready each time she makes a mistake stung her sure she will know better for next time. about the alloys all i can say is change the wheels b4 she takes it out boi im glad im single

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information