Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Labour VS Stan Laurel

Stan only made a fine mess of it, Labour have made and will continue to a large mess of it.

Today I am blessed with tooth ache, so having had two savable teeth yanked in the last two yrs due to cost and a dishonest dentist who was talking root canal before he'd even X-ray'd the tooth to see the extent of repair needed, who also managed to tear half my gum away in the process, I want to find a dentist that can treat me on the NHS, after all the IRS will be sending me a large demand for tax in a few weeks time so I feel I should be entitled to use this service, can I find an NHS dentist? I'd have more chance of finding Lord Lucan, I am wholly annoyed by this as I feel I am paying for something I can never receive, if I did this I would be labelled a thief, yet good old British establishment gets away with it again, you can't blame the dentist's either, I suspect they struggle to claim their money from the government each year and it arrives late no doubt, why are we subjected to this kind of abuse? and I wonder how hard a migrant finds it to see an NHS dentist, no doubt there is a team of ppl working to make sure they are ok when they need anything, oh yeah and I rang the find an NHS dentist line 7 times so far and guess what? it's engaged, how about a new system, those that pay tax get to go first in the queue and those that sit home and watch tv all day can have whats left, harsh I know, but why should I pay for other ppl when they contribute nothing.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Well well, the power of the web eh, after posting I thought I'd ring one more time, got through and got some numbers, called a dentist who without hesitation took the details and I will be going in shortly to get sorted out, I can't tell you how relieved I am about this, myself I'm not that fussed about having to pay, but with two children who need to be seen as their adult teeth are now with us I was getting worried about because I just don't have an endless supply of money to pay out for treatment, and as I said earlier in effect I've already paid anyway.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

Trim : Black

Engine : 3.0D V6

Year : 0000

I know what you mean.

I rarely visit the dentist (can't seem to make it a priority of mine), the other year I had really bad tooth ache from a tooth I had filled ages ago which broke when I bit something too tough for it! Anyway, long story cut short, either pay £200 for repair work, or £40 to lose it for good. I chose the extraction. It's at the back and the only tooth I have missing, so not too bad..

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    I know what you mean.

I rarely visit the dentist (can't seem to make it a priority of mine), the other year I had really bad tooth ache from a tooth I had filled ages ago which broke when I bit something too tough for it! Anyway, long story cut short, either pay £200 for repair work, or £40 to lose it for good. I chose the extraction. It's at the back and the only tooth I have missing, so not too bad..

I had two out for the same reason, £60 a time, hopefully this will be the end of my troubles as I intend to go regularly from now on, funny one I always think of is when ppl say tied it up and slam the door, ime this would've torn my gum out with it, I stopped going beacause of fear, then I went some time in the early 90's and left there wondering why I'd been scared at all, he told me I had really good teeth and as he was the 1st time I'd been for 15 yrs I assumed good cleaning would see me through, but now it seems that the ageing body replication fault is kicking in, I didn't think teeth were part of it, but obviously they must be.

Thread Information