Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Britain, Take Note!!!!!!

Got this email this morning and feel compelled to post it, if it is offensive to anyone Admin feel free to edit the post,

BRITAIN, TAKE NOTE!!!!!! CONGRATS PRIME MINISTER HOWARD!!!!!
    YEP AGREE, PERHAPS*HOWARD WOULD*TRANSFER TO THE UK!!!!!!!!
    Britain*Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'.

'We speak mainly ENGLISH; not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
    'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves,*British citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
    If you agree please SEND THIS ON**

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Fantastic, why cant we have leadership like this, wheres me passport, i'm off to Oz.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Well said,wish it was adapted here,but as we all know,theres a fat chance of it happening,eh.......

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

Trim : Black

Engine : 3.0D V6

Year : 0000

I've seen this before, quite a long time ago, and think he is right on the money.

At the end of the day, immigrants CHOOSE to come to GB, so should take it for all of it, not just the things that appeal at the time and moan about other things.

If the Mods remove this speech by the Aussie PM, then that is censorship in it's most basic form. I can't really see that happening though - it's not offensive, just a person's free speech.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

I totally agree with that... as STE said its been doing the rounds for a while

Im not into racism but this country has gone down hill and it doesn't look like its going to stop doing so for a long while yet!

The old saying "when in rome" comes to mind..

We do need a new PM, Brown, Just as Blair before him are crap at their jobs and have totally ****ed this country up by letting any tom dick and harry coming in and allowing them to call it home..

On a Sabbatical
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I agree with these words, but it's again the minority ruining the reputation of the majority.

Having lived in Oldham and currently working in Bradford I've come into contact with a lot of different cultures and most people have integrated into our society very nicely. Unfortunately their reputation is being erroded by such groups who, for instance, seek to buy land from their local council, rename it (for example) little Bangla and only employ certain ethnic races to help build upon it and develop it. I also remember that the emblem of Oldham (the Owl) had to be removed from some railings around the town as it was said that it offended certain cultures.

It is time that 'our' governent took a firm control of immigration and how our laws are applied. But there's still a lot more wrong with GB than just this topic, and we're not the only country with these problems / issues. Just look at France for example.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Pete View Post
    ....by letting any tom dick and harry coming in and allowing them to call it home..
    Oi!! I take ofence to that.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audii A3 Sportback

Trim : S Line Black Edition

Engine : 2.0 Diesel

Year : 2011

Having gone through the immigration process recently with my wife and stepson, I don't think people realise how difficult and expensive it is to come here (I am not talking about illegal immigrants etc). I think we should operate a policy whereby everyone who reaches the age of 18 who is already a UK citizen or immigrants who have been here for 2 or more years and wish to stay permanantly should have to take the life in the UK exam where you must demonstrate a knowledge of english and how the UK works and if you fail you get kicked out regardless if you are born here or not - this way we can make room for the immigrants who want to work here and adopt our values and as an added benefit get rid of a huge useless part of our population.
    Last edited by martind511; 1st February 2008 at 11:59. Reason: It read wrong

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    If the Mods remove this speech by the Aussie PM, then that is censorship in it's most basic form. I can't really see that happening though - it's not offensive, just a person's free speech.
    Nope, no reason to edit or remove this Ste - yet. As you say it's simply a quote of a former PM of Australia. Again, as you say, it's kinda old as he's no longer Australian PM. Incidentally, he did suffer some humiliating defeats on some of his immigration policies as the public didn't agree with all of his ideas - but that's by the by.

The only reason any deleting/editing etc. would be necessary was if anything obviously racist was posted up by anyone, or anything got too heated and abusive etc. - certainly hope that wouldn't happen.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by prm View Post
    Fantastic, why cant we have leadership like this, wheres me passport, i'm off to Oz.
    Cos I'm not PM cos I bunked off school.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information