User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Caught doing 25 MPH today.....

  1. #1
    spoons
    Guest

    Default Caught doing 25 MPH today.....

    The Police were using Radar guns today just outside town, and they had pulled 5 cars over for speeding whilst I went past !!... so god knows how many they got during the day. They were out in force, I counted 5 officers !!

    I knew they were there, so slowed down to 25 mph for the whole length of the road....

    He must have seen this VXR coming and thought... no ferkin way !! 25 mph !!

    I saved a taxi driver who was directly behind me as well... he hadnt got a clue why I was driving so slowly... but he had a smile on his face when we passed safely !!

    Good deed for the day

  2. #2
    Regular Member WeDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vectra-C.com
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra

    Trim : Design

    Engine : CDTi 150

    Year : 55

    Default

    where abouts are you residng?

  3. #3
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidjs68 View Post
    where abouts are you residng?
    West Midlands

  4. #4
    Forum Moderator soulman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    VOTING UKIP IN AVELEY
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vauxhall

    Trim : Astra Twin Top

    Engine : 1.9cdti

    Year : 07

    Default

    yeah we use to enjoy a nice lunchbreak watching as once evry couple of months when they did the same thing on the A127 opposite our factory.Think they were more looking for Road Tax dodgers,and other reprobates.Saw many a grand car being taken away on tow trucks

  5. #5
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Failsworth, Manchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    He must have seen this VXR coming and thought... no ferkin way !! 25 mph !!
    Stop kidding yourself Steve. He must of seen this VXR coming and thought... is that the SRI XP I've seen on You Tube?

  6. #6
    Regular Member BigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pretending to be unmarked Police in my T5...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    The Police were using Radar guns today just outside town, and they had pulled 5 cars over for speeding whilst I went past !!... so god knows how many they got during the day. They were out in force, I counted 5 officers !!

    I knew they were there, so slowed down to 25 mph for the whole length of the road....

    He must have seen this VXR coming and thought... no ferkin way !! 25 mph !!

    I saved a taxi driver who was directly behind me as well... he hadnt got a clue why I was driving so slowly... but he had a smile on his face when we passed safely !!

    Good deed for the day

    Quote Originally Posted by AJA View Post
    Stop kidding yourself Steve. He must of seen this VXR coming and thought... is that the SRI XP I've seen on You Tube?
    Nah, he was thinking "Poor old Spoons 2nd time in a week that spanner light has come on!!"

  7. #7
    Ex Vec-C Admin Stevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Good job he didn't stop you and and ask you to open the boot.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Ben H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Herts\Beds Border
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan View Post
    Nah, he was thinking "Poor old Spoons 2nd time in a week that spanner light has come on!!"
    Yeah "off to the dealers again" he thought

  9. #9
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevel View Post
    Good job he didn't stop you and and ask you to open the boot.
    FPMSL.... yeah, can you imagine.....

    ... I'm..... trying......... officer.............

    Honest !!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJA View Post
    Stop kidding yourself Steve. He must of seen this VXR coming and thought... is that the SRI XP I've seen on You Tube?
    Alex... seriously.... with these new tailpipes it looks just like a 1.9 CDTI SRi XP !!

    I let Keith have a go in it tonight... ... and I think he agrees... its bark is smaller than its bite !!

  10. #10
    Regular Member chinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    midlands
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    vxr in limp mode is prob what he was thinking

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. see if you have been caught
    By dannyjpuk in forum Comedy & Humour
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 5th June 2011, 15:28
  2. Anyone else get caught in this...
    By P3tchy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18th January 2010, 18:02
  3. Caught my eye...
    By macdad in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18th March 2009, 23:57
  4. Caught in the act!!!!!!
    By Mrs D in forum Comedy & Humour
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd February 2007, 22:50
  5. Caught at 172 mph ???
    By Bainie in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31st January 2007, 14:23

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •