Hello there people!

Thought id do a little write up on what ive been up to today.

Ive bought the VXR wheels Steve (Spoons) had for sale, and today i went down to Walsall to pick them up.

I arrived at Spoons Towers at around 10:15 to find Nutron leaving in search of gas (wont tell you too much, im sure he will want to tell you himself). The weather was ****** awful as you will see from the pictures.

So myself and Steve shifted some cars around, had a bit of a chat, then Steve very kindly offered to do the swaping of the wheels.

Heres a few pictures i took for you guys...

My Veccy, with one VXR wheels fitted.

The VXRD with one of my old SRi wheels fitted.

Steve fitting the second VXR wheels to my car. Steve wasnt bothered by the weather because he had his new sailing style waterproofs on and was perfectly happy to sit on the floor and at one point, lay under the VXRD in the pouring rain.

The VXRD with its new standard wheels on. Also the Mondeo in this pic belongs to a mate of Steves and i must say it is a very well cared for and very good looking car. Its got a few tricks under the bonnet as well - its based around Birmingham so beware if you put your Vectra or Signum up against it at the lights

My SRi with its new VXR rims

Once all the wheel swapping was complete and everyone (apart from Steve) was soaked from the weather, Steve offered to take me out for a spin in his new VXR.

Driving around Walsall while it was warming up it felt like a normal VXR. Then Once Steve pressed the sport button and accelerated it became a very different beast. The remapped 300bhp VXR engine is like nothing id ever experienced, the noise was fantastic and the brakes where unbelievable.

Anyone who had a VXR - id realy reccomend having the stage 1 888 remap done and upgrading the brakes.

Anyway heres a few snaps of the VXR.

Apologies for the poor pic quality but it was tipping down.

Many Thanks again to Steve for doing the swap. It was great to meet you and everyone else.

See you all soon!