0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Newlove Murder

Anyone seen the news and not been moved by this wife’s statement ? I live real close and 2 of the accused 17 year olds were in my youngest daughter’s school in the same year. The whole pack of them are scum - All were part of the attack and if the CPS had been given more time for forensic evidence they might have charged a few more. Its time we took head of where we are heading, parents kicking off in school when teachers try and install some manners & discipline, kids allowed to hang around till midnight at 15 yrs old and come home drunk, parents using violent or threatening language to settle every dispute.

I’m depressed. I don’t think these killers will get long enough to act as a good deterrent - At 19 yrs old life will stick the gang leader away until he's at least - what 30 ?? Not good enough. He had done so many offences and got ****** all in the past it was only a matter of time. He was bailed the day before against the police recommendation for assaulting a home owner after causing damage ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think thats a good summary, there's also the way ppl are brow beaten into doing nothing, that night must have made a lot of noise, why did nobody go out and help him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair play to her though - she said what most people seem to think i.e. society in this country is going down the pan. As has already been said, these a*******s have got life but will be out before we know it. Three kids are left without their dad, one of whom witnessed the attack. How long will that live with her? She really has got a life sentence.

The worst part is that you can go to any town in this country and see the same gangs, intimidating innocent passers by, vandalising other people's property and getting away with it. If we're not careful, they'll have a carte blanche to do what they want, when they want.

Gordon Brown and his sycophantic yes men should meet this woman and listen to her. She said more pertinent things in 5 minutes than politicians probably ever have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iirc in America sometime in the 70's there was a vigilante on the loose, they reckon until he was caught street crime dropped by something like 80%, now without advocating anyone to step up and start cleaning up, the government could re-enable Police power against kids and general bad ppl, with the kids if they are given an instant on the spot £40 fine for being out too late without good reason or generally misbehaving, and make sure it is collected, the parent's would get right upset about having to pay it and in the end will insist the kid behaves better, the only reason a kid is bad is because it's bored, community sport in the evening would help run the batteries down properly, you can appeal to kids if you go the right way about it, 1st you have to route out the one all the weak ones follow, then you will have an audience, last night I had 3 of them tapping for fags outside the pub, I explained that smoking is no longer a cool icon and makes you stink and costs a fortune, they listened politely and although they managed to get one out of someone else I think I might have got through to them, why? cos today I'm crossing the road, and I hear, oi mate oi mate alright, it was two of them with their mum big broad smiles and a genuine look on their faces, so even if I didn't manage to prevent them smoking, somewhere along the line I got their respect, and that is the key, to be able to educate them without lecturing them of making them feel small, as those who read me regularly know I'm not a conventional sort of guy and am willing to try new methods as well as old, I also remember when I was that age, I wanted a fag, and sometimes we did damage things, but only if we were bored, bored being the key word, nintendo doesn't use up the energy, nor does it give a feeling of satisfaction, scoring a goal does, winning a race does, building a model does, all these things are lost in this country, lost because it's less effort to win at FIFA 08 than it is to physically round the keeper and score, the country has a hangover because ppl aspire to drugs and booze and I general feeling that they are worthless, because those up top have cut us adrift and all we are to them is collateral damage.

Thread Information