Our new VXR is now booked into 888 Race Engineering on Wednesday this week. Cant wait for the finished article.
- Removal of the VXR Brakes and replaced with AP Racing 362mm 6-Pots
This modification will reduce the corner weight by 6.65kg each side !!... and provide much better braking
- Removal of the VXR 19" wheels and replaced with 888 18" Race wheels
This will reduce the corner weight further by around 1.6kg making the car feel lighter and more nimble
- Removal of the VXR suspension springs and replaced with 888 Eibach lowering kit
This will reduce the height of the car and provide better cornering stability
- Removal of the VXR engine map and replaced with EDS 300 BHP Power Upgrade
This will provide a much stronger power band across the rev range and turn this car into a beast.
- Removal of the VXR steering wheel and replaced with Irmscher Steering Wheel
This provides a 'better' feel to the steering wheel, and is a personal preference
....and thats it for stage I