Thread: Outright Liberty

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Outright Liberty

Last night I picked a woman up who was telling me how she threw her husband out a few years ago, seemed to take great joy that she'd managed to get 75% of the house and 25% of his pension, how on earth does that work, she didn't want him anymore and cleans him out, by the time his pension comes through all their kids will be adults so why should she continue to nab money from him, something needs to change here, this is breaking up families cos it's too easy to split and be kept, if someone isn't happy then they should leave, if someone pays the bills etc then they should be awarded favourably, not someone who sits there being kept and then effectively theives a large sum of equity, if I walked into a bank and stole £100k there would be a manhunt like no other, but some silly judge effectively does this to a man on a regular basis, imagine this scenario, all housing goes into neg equity again, would these women be so keen to have 75% of the debt awarded to them?

We all know the answer to that don't we.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Last night I picked a woman up who was telling me how she threw her husband out a few years ago, seemed to take great joy that she'd managed to get 75% of the house and 25% of his pension, how on earth does that work, she didn't want him anymore and cleans him out, by the time his pension comes through all their kids will be adults so why should she continue to nab money from him, something needs to change here, this is breaking up families cos it's too easy to split and be kept, if someone isn't happy then they should leave, if someone pays the bills etc then they should be awarded favourably, not someone who sits there being kept and then effectively theives a large sum of equity, if I walked into a bank and stole £100k there would be a manhunt like no other, but some silly judge effectively does this to a man on a regular basis, imagine this scenario, all housing goes into neg equity again, would these women be so keen to have 75% of the debt awarded to them?

We all know the answer to that don't we.
    she needs her head checking money grabbing b!tch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I hope you dropped her no where near her choice and doubled the fair.. Scheming cow.

Combination of Preston and Oxfordshire...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

One of many reasons I'm never planning on marrying...

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Pre nuptial agreement

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

[quote=VauxVeteran;463907]Last night I picked a woman up who was telling me how...[quote]

LOL my wife just sat down at the PC and read this, had to explain to her what you do for a living

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

VV the Vectra-C.com gigolo!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia Grand Sport

Trim : SRI VX-LINE NAV

Engine : 1.5T (165)

Year : 2018

Mileage : 37000

Quote Originally Posted by AJA View Post
    Pre nuptial agreement
    I think pre-nuptual agreements can be affected if there are children still at home.

The divorce system takes more account of their needs and de facto those of the parent with custody, usually the mother.

Because the mother needs to house and keep herself and the kids and more often than not has a lesser earning power than the man does (based on his previous earnings and assuming that they will increase at a greater rate than hers) and has a smaller pension entitlement, the result is that the man gets shafted.

Given that the mother who gets the kids gets the lion's share, it makes you wonder whether some are more interested in what's in it for them should the marriage fail than helping to make it work, a sort of personal retirement plan for her which he mostly contributes to.

Pre-nuptual agreements may be a good idea where there are no children but women have wized up to the fact that they can play the 'let him keep his pensions, I'll just grab more money/assets' and 'my earning power will be far less than his' arguments.

I speak from experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i have two words for them sort of people GOLD DIGGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

it happened to a mate of mine the girl did'nt even live with him but the ***** had her head screwed on got a few bills sent to his address and claimed she was living with him,he went to a solicitor for advice and the long and short of it the solicitor adviced him to pay her off 20k or she could have takin him for half the house .robbin B4ST4RDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information