Thread: Road Rage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Road Rage

It happened to me tonight, while attempting to move into an inner lane the car coming up my inside decided to get alongside me and then match me for speed, I braked and so did he, I sped up and so did he, he had to yield for the camera but then took blocking action each time it looked like I might try to overtake his by now slow ass, eventually I went for it and he tried to swipe me, my customer couldn't believe what was happening and remarked something like "what a see you next tuesday" by now I just want him to pull over so we can "talk" about it, he ignored my out of the window request for this and continued to drive as slow as he could with his eyes fixed in the mirror, when it came time to drop my customer off I thought he might stop also, so I indicated nice and early in the hope he would but he just drove on.

From what i could see he looked like a stocky Meldrew type off to make some more airfix kits up, I don't know if he thought it would impress his equally ordinary fraggle looking bird or not, but what is it with ppl like this, in his head he probably thought he was some sort of white knight of the road crusading against big bad cabbies, but if he had a cell in his head he'd know wh overtake ppl to earn our money, imagine me coming into someones place of work and messing about and it costing them money, they wouldn't stand no more than 5 mins of it, yet I'm expected to put up with it for hours on end, small car syndrome again btw, girlies Ford!

Regular Member silverhairedracer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

That is the trouble VV,to many people with the name R soles,who try and make our lifes diffcult for the likes of you and me.

Pretending to be unmarked Police in my T5...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

VV

I know where you're coming from on this one mate, I see it all the time in a truck, but it is usually other truck driver's doing it to you. Makes you wanna jump out and punch their lights out doesnt it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 04

Mileage : 000

I wonder if he was trying to look macho in front of "his lady", I wonder what she thought of him driving like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Was driving along a dual carriageway not so long ago, was in lane 2 overtaking some other traffic and some goon in a Rover came tearing up behind me, flashing headlamps and all. He then sat about 6 inches from my back bumper, all at 70MPH!

I couldn't go anywhere because there was traffic ahead of me and traffic to my left.

Meanwhile this fella behind is going berserk, you can see him shouting, and he is now trying to get into the central reservation to go past me!
    As I pull in he overtakes giving me the finger and calling me an 'owner operator' as he does.
    He then goes on to do exactly the same thing to the next car, and the next.
    I followed him for a little while longer, before hitting the lights and music!
    Sadly for him, but happily for me I was at work in one of our unmarked motors.
    The funniest part was after I had stopped him and all the cars tooting and waving as they went by.
    This fella had obvioulsy upset quite a few people, so they were just showing their appreciation!!

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    ...I followed him for a little while longer, before hitting the lights and music!
    Sadly for him, but happily for me I was at work in one of our unmarked motors.
    The funniest part was after I had stopped him and all the cars tooting and waving as they went by.
    This fella had obvioulsy upset quite a few people, so they were just showing their appreciation!!
    Brilliant story... well done you !!

How good must you have felt that day....

BTW.... was he an a55hole to you when you pulled him over... or did he grovel like mad ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    Brilliant story... well done you !!

How good must you have felt that day....

BTW.... was he an a55hole to you when you pulled him over... or did he grovel like mad ?
    He was... Which made it all the more enjoyable!!
    And he must have continued being one when he got to court, because they banned him!!

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    He was... Which made it all the more enjoyable!!
    And he must have continued being one when he got to court, because they banned him!!
    What.... and a55hole or a groveller ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It ****es me off ppl like this, its getting to the point where most ppl don't even thank you for giving way, courtesy cost nothing. thats whats wrong this this country

they where probably on a trip back from LIDL and on there way home to Leigh Park

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

too true....courtesy is a dead thing now....the amount of times i let someone out, or allow pedestrians to cross in front of me, and nothing, not even one iota of recognition..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information