No I haven't blown it up, so you can stop feeling smug.
I have however, got the water/methanol working to a fashion. Unfortunately it is leaking, in fact it more like spraying, from the pressure line. Never the less, I will fix this small set back and have graphs of the current output.
So, the results are as follows (haven't received an email of the graphs yet)
1) Car with remap and the water methanol turned off.
- 195.0bhp (162.8@road) & 317.3lbft (268.9@road)
2) Car with remap and water methanol running.
- 207.2bhp (173.6@road) & 328.4lbft (278.3@road)
- torque peaked lower down in the rev range and power peaked higher up!
3) Methanol and a tuning box just for the hell of it!
- 229.6bhp (193.2@road) & 349.9lbft (296.5@road)
The car make peek power with the box turned down to midway now and I have been running around with it kicking out 223bhp so it has been very hard to drive in the wet with all the low down torque. I have taken the box out now, as I have over 200bhp without and it isn't smoky! So I'll be running around at 207bhp until I get the leaks fix and hopeful that will see 210bhp. I'll still have to stick the box in for Germany to see what top end I can get.