0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Golf 7

Trim : GTD

Engine : 2.0 TDI 184PS

Year : 2014

Mileage : 40000

Default Ingenious Device

Can anyone help me, does anyone know where I can get this device?

I don't know what it's called but from what I've seen apparently it fits behind the bumper of a car and what it 'apparently' does - and I highlight 'apparently' for good reason as the device 99.99% of the time doesn't work - is cause the car in front to speed up. I feel people that have this device should complain to Trading standards as it seems to have the opposite affect.

Any some work can anyone help me - I heard their called:

"Get out of my ways cos I'm a selfish to553r with no spine who can't drive and have a more important destination than you!"

I want to find the the company who makes such a device and invest in a good amount of it's shares as there are more being bought evidentll every day.

I thought I would have got one for my birthday today, but trousers and a shirt seem to get me to work quicker!!

Any probably no-one will know what I'm banging on about but the rant felt great.

Cheers for reading!!

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Think the 2@ on the M69 had one fitted to his Silver 2.0 Vec B Estate last night, had a flashing full beam device as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by cameraman View Post
    Think the 2@ on the M69 had one fitted to his Silver 2.0 Vec B Estate last night, had a flashing full beam device as well
    Thats the full-fat-no bush-beating-tw@ edition! Yip seen these one too!

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

hope you find them i want one oh and happy birthday gazza

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by 21_03_sxi View Post
    hope you find them i want one oh and happy birthday gazza

Cheers, and i may have found a primitive but effective answer:

Strap North (or both South) magnets to the car in front and your car - repelling effect pushing the car in front away (you could also if you were the car in front slow down . Tho, this does have some drawbacks.

Actually coming to think of it, every car should be fitted with powerful North magnets or All South magnets, which means no tailgating, your car would never be able to catch the car in front - tho what all about "the 40mph in national speed limited roads crew".

Clearly a lot to think about here, fancy taking out a patent?

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Get a quick car and pull away from them,if on motorway pull over,let them pass,then pull in and stay behind them,soon they will get bored of you always being there and pull over,at this point you pull into the inside lane with them,always remaining behind,stay with them for at least 1ten to fifteen miles,that should be long enough to have them itching,and sweating profusely with paranoia, now convinced that you may be more than you look.At this point quietly overtake when safe to do so,and the last thing you'll hear is their sigh of relief,that your finally gone,and their promise to god that they won't try and keep up with a another car again honest.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by sparky71a View Post
    Get a quick car and pull away from them,if on motorway pull over,let them pass,then pull in and stay behind them,soon they will get bored of you always being there and pull over,at this point you pull into the inside lane with them,always remaining behind,stay with them for at least 1ten to fifteen miles,that should be long enough to have them itching,and sweating profusely with paranoia, now convinced that you may be more than you look.At this point quietly overtake when safe to do so,and the last thing you'll hear is their sigh of relief,that your finally gone,and their promise to god that they won't try and keep up with a another car again honest.......
    Makes sense hear what you're saying, but they may also be nutter. The way I look at it is if they are mental enough to tailgate, they are possibly mental at other things.

I slow down - lifting foot of throttle, then sit at less than speed limit, then if they are still there, tap the brakes gently (not the stop the car) - and watch them **** themsleves!!

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I hate to say but I am another one that moves over to the left.......................however once in, I then accelerate so they cant pass in the outside lane and they have to pull in or slow down or I pull out into the fast lane again..............sometimes it just gotta be done, tailgaiting tw@ts
    Sometimes you just got to let them know that I CHOSE to let you passed, I had it the other day with a new shape 320D, obviously hadn't come across a 'boxed' 3.0 CDTI before

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia Grand Sport

Trim : SRI VX-LINE NAV

Engine : 1.5T (165)

Year : 2018

Mileage : 37000

Quote Originally Posted by BigLad View Post
    I hate to say but I am another one that moves over to the left.......................however once in, I then accelerate so they cant pass in the outside lane and they have to pull in or slow down or I pull out into the fast lane again..............sometimes it just gotta be done, tailgaiting tw@ts
    Sometimes you just got to let them know that I CHOSE to let you passed, I had it the other day with a new shape 320D, obviously hadn't come across a 'boxed' 3.0 CDTI before
    Or a remapped 2.0T. Just love that 'where the *** did you come from?' look, or if you accelerate away from them the 'how the **** did you do that (in a Vectra)?' look.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vectra's seem to love the motorway,i completely bossed one of those renault sport things whilst on the way down to see the family in Wales over christmas it must have lost some horses somewhere!!!,infact when your up and running in a decent vec,bar the obvious big Marques,most of the motorway fodder poses absolutely no problem at all.
    I can see why so many 1.9cdti owners stick boxes on their engines,because apart from the advantage of fuel consumption,their performance is sh!te,sorry lads i'm not just on about the vecs,i'm mainly reffering to Hondas,and Saabs.Two or three tried it on and the honda and the saab were especially rubbish,yet they see my petrol engine and think they can tailgate me,as if to say "Look i've got a big diesel your soooo 20th century petrol boy outa my way"!!!!!! Some diesel owners are becoming really annoying when you want to be left alone on a long trip.That said i don't like to be immature but seeing their smiles disappear is very satisfying.All owners of 2.2 Directs you know what i'm talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information