Thread: A55 Holes R Us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Angry A55 Holes R Us

alright guys just been out and come down my local by pass in calderdale and some CHEESE BALL come booting up outside lane and cut in nearly hitting my front end with my 8 months pregnant girlfriend in the pa55enger seat

i aint joking this thing was a corsa l reg with a body kit i would not even put on a robin rilyent and it still had 1.0litre badge on boot

i dont usually do stupid things like this when the missus is in the car but i dropped from 4th to 3rd and ripped straight pa55ed him and as i looked back you could see his mates taking the pi55 out of him

just a quick question on the lines of have you ever made a silly little CHEESE BALL look stupid

why are these people pa55ing there tests why are they alowed behind a wheel if my girlfriend was not in the car i would have hunted him down and well you know the rest

but i go out i enjoy driving my car and its people like IT that make you think WHY

sorry for the big rant its just really really ****ed me off any way thanks for reading

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Wink

Yes i will agree with you here on this subject m8,There are a lot of ******s out there but i just think it boils down being Nieve and imature at the end of the day.Stricter rules on passing tests should be enforced and lower engine models only up to a certain age.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by payney View Post
    Yes i will agree with you here on this subject m8,There are a lot of ******s out there but i just think it boils down being Nieve and imature at the end of the day.Stricter rules on passing tests should be enforced and lower engine models only up to a certain age.
    i agree i did my time in a 1litre but i never put money into it just in case a wall ran into me if u no wot i mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I know exactly how you feel, I was sat at some traffic lights me 1st car, focus behind me and then
    a new golf GTi behind that with 5 young lads in it. I could see him edge out to and set off past the focus
    on amber so I floored it away from the lights and when he caught up and drew level he was so
    interested in mouthing off at me that he only just saw the traffic island in the middle of the road in
    time, slammed on and had to wait till all of the cars that had been waiting at the lights behind him had
    gone past before he could get back in. I know it's not big or clever but it had to be done and I had
    the 'caterman' box on too so he got a nice face full of soot away from the lights aswell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by pricey View Post
    I know exactly how you feel, I was sat at some traffic lights me 1st car, focus behind me and then
    a new golf GTi behind that with 5 young lads in it. I could see him edge out to and set off past the focus
    on amber so I floored it away from the lights and when he caught up and drew level he was so
    interested in mouthing off at me that he only just saw the traffic island in the middle of the road in
    time, slammed on and had to wait till all of the cars that had been waiting at the lights behind him had
    gone past before he could get back in. I know it's not big or clever but it had to be done and I had
    the 'caterman' box on too so he got a nice face full of soot away from the lights aswell.
    get in well done that man

see thats exactly wot im on about right there t1ts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Whos for raising the minimum driving age to 21? Being only 20 that seems a stupid thing for me to say but in on the road for half of my working day and some of the things ive seen you wouldnt believe. My bro has just passed his test and hes using my old mans Astra G 1.6 to get around, and hes 17, i started with a 1.2 Clio. Which brings me onto possible restrictions on what size engines young drivers should be allowed to have. Maybe for 17yr olds 1.2 or below, 18 yr olds 1.4 or below, 19yr olds 1.6 or below, 20yr olds 1.8 or below, then when you reach 21 you can have any as this is seen to be the age when you are a mature adult.

Just a suggestion but i think something has to be done - too many innocent people are getting killed or injured as a result of stupid young drivers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VectraMat View Post
    Whos for raising the minimum driving age to 21? Being only 20 that seems a stupid thing to say but in on the road for half of my working day and some of the things ive seen you wouldnt believe. My bro has just passed his test and hes using my old mans Astra G 1.6 to get around - which brings me onto possible restrictions on what size engines young drivers should be allowed to have. maybe for 17yr olds 1.2 or below, 18 yr olds 1.4 or below, 19yr olds 1.6, 20yr olds 1.8 or below, then when you reach 21 you can have any.

Just a suggestion but i think something has to be done - too many innocent people are getting killed or injured as a result of stupid young drivers!
    i agree with that lad

i saw a stupid astra old shaped stoved into a wall other day and 2 young lads just sat there well we all know what happened there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vauxhall

Trim : Astra gtc vxr

Engine : 2.0 turbo

Year : 2014

tbh id have let it go as you dont know what you are facing these days mate,i would love to pummel a few faces of people that p155 me off on the road but my car is pretty distinctive and has cherished no on it ,and tbh im 6`2" built accordingly and if anyone touched my car or family then id react but these 5h1tbags react when you are tucked up in bed so unless you really need to kick 4ss then relax mate and chill

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

We've all been there and are pi**ed off at the time but road rage/confrontations only make things worse.

Just keep a look out for the same car wrapped round a lampost or upside down in a ditch - probably happen soon enough
    Last edited by T4M; 5th January 2008 at 00:21. Reason: Can't spell

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

thanks guys you have really put a different spin on it if i do anything its not just me its my car and house your right i need to just bide my time and one day i will hopfully see them upside down in a ditch but until that day i need to count to 10
    thanks again guys you have really calmed me down you lot are a top set of geezers cheers again Luke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information