StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rant about VX parts department!

Sorry but gotta get this off my chest

Sent my dad into VX parts on monday to order me a VXR rear diffuser so i can get it sprayed up before i book the car in for its twin zorst to be fitted.

so on the way he texted me to make sure what it was i wanted ordering exactly - i replied "a VXR twin exit rear bumper insert for an 06 Vectra". My dad showed this text to the parts guy. The guy ordered it and said to my dad the price was about £65

So i get a call yesterday, "Mr welsh, your part is ready for collection" - great i think. So i call into VX on my lunch hour today to pick it up and pay for it.
    I get there and tell the parts guy the above and he disappears and returns with a large box and opens it up - they had ordered me the ****** SRi twin exit insert!!! Not what i wanted as it isnt big enough for the tail pipes i want!

So i say thats the the right one mate, he disappears again and comes back and asks be what was it i wanted, so i tell them again. He returns with an Irmschar brochure and shws me the Irmscher rear skirt - i said no its a VXR part not an Irmscher part.

Eventualy he found the part i wanted and placed an order for me. To my surprise he told me it was £35 + VAT so cheaper than the SRi item.

Gotta wait until Tuesday before i can collect it but the fact that its cheaper kinda makes up for it.

Name and shame time???
    This was Evans Halshaw Vauxhall on Mount Pleasent in Hull, formally Dixon Vauxhall.

Rant over, sorry guys n gals!

VXR Gone - Now in BMW 320cd M Sport Convertible

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VectraMat View Post
    Sorry but gotta get this off my chest

Sent my dad into VX parts on monday to order me a VXR rear diffuser so i can get it sprayed up before i book the car in for its twin zorst to be fitted.

so on the way he texted me to make sure what it was i wanted ordering exactly - i replied "a VXR twin exit rear bumper insert for an 06 Vectra". My dad showed this text to the parts guy. The guy ordered it and said to my dad the price was about £65

So i get a call yesterday, "Mr welsh, your part is ready for collection" - great i think. So i call into VX on my lunch hour today to pick it up and pay for it.
    I get there and tell the parts guy the above and he disappears and returns with a large box and opens it up - they had ordered me the ****** SRi twin exit insert!!! Not what i wanted as it isnt big enough for the tail pipes i want!

So i say thats the the right one mate, he disappears again and comes back and asks be what was it i wanted, so i tell them again. He returns with an Irmschar brochure and shws me the Irmscher rear skirt - i said no its a VXR part not an Irmscher part.

Eventualy he found the part i wanted and placed an order for me. To my surprise he told me it was £35 + VAT so cheaper than the SRi item.

Gotta wait until Tuesday before i can collect it but the fact that its cheaper kinda makes up for it.

Name and shame time???
    This was Evans Halshaw Vauxhall on Mount Pleasent in Hull, formally Dixon Vauxhall.

Rant over, sorry guys n gals!
    we need to get these things off our chest hope you feel better
    suppose price makes up for it but still incompitent bafoons

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep do feel better - forgot to mention that i used to work at this dealer when it was Dixon Motors as a valeter while i was a student so couldnt realy have a go because some of the staff there are good mates of mine.

Anyway, cant wait to get it sprayed, fitted and get my zorst with twin 6x4 ovals!!!

VXR Gone - Now in BMW 320cd M Sport Convertible

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats wot i got on mine but i need exactly wot your gettin to make them look decent

Thread Information