Thread: bl**dy tippers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default bl**dy tippers

coming home from me mates yesterday on the A1, and on the other side was a tipper running his arse off as they do , when a rock the size of a golf ball flies out and smacks into the roof of my car i couldnt turn round to get the ******, and as usual it was so filthy you couldnt see what colour it was supposed to be let alone any company names
    now i have a nice 3 inch deep scratch in the middle of me roof panel, any ideas as the best way to get rid of it? or should i just get chipsaway to do it for me
    split second sooner and it would have gone through the windscreen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

This happended to me but on the drivers door, Chips away said it was a panel respray job and i should take it to a body shop I haven't had it done yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra vxr

Trim : vxr

Engine : 2.8 v6 turbo

Year : 2008

Mileage : 31000

Quote Originally Posted by tekkie View Post
    coming home from me mates yesterday on the A1, and on the other side was a tipper running his arse off as they do , when a rock the size of a golf ball flies out and smacks into the roof of my car i couldnt turn round to get the ******, and as usual it was so filthy you couldnt see what colour it was supposed to be let alone any company names
    now i have a nice 3 inch deep scratch in the middle of me roof panel, any ideas as the best way to get rid of it? or should i just get chipsaway to do it for me
    split second sooner and it would have gone through the windscreen
    tell me about them i live next to a quarry imo they get away with murder the bl..dy crap that they leave on the road is shocking they no regard for other road users pull out in front of you at a road junction just because the more loads they can get in a day the more money they make. plus by law they are supposed to sheet there load its a pity you didnt get there reg number that way you could have reported the t.at

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : SRi Nav

Engine : CDTI160

Year : 2012

I absolutely abhor these actions. There's a beach near me that has a recurring problem with tippers, and it's absolutely disgusting.
    They obviously get paid money for disposing of this waste properly, yet they choose to keep that money and dump anywhere they like with no consideration for wildlife or people.
    The law should get much tougher than it already is with these individuals - 10 years in prison I'd give them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I once saw a half brick get dislodged from between the rear tyres and smack a car following full on the bonnet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by david-bell View Post
    plus by law they are supposed to sheet there load its a pity you didnt get there reg number that way you could have reported the t.at
    Can't you wait for another lorry to pass you and , !!!!! oh I've just got hit by a large stone and take that reg down, if its the same company ?? !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I had a windscreen come off a scrap lorry in front of me once,lucky no one was around and i managed to slow down as it blew to the hard shoulder,no net on that one either,no brains some people........

Thread Information