Thread: PAYPAL help ASAP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Exclamation PAYPAL help ASAP

To make the story short I recived money into my Paypal account and accepted the transefer. I thought this money will add up to my "sending limit" but oh! surprise it did not!.
    What to do with the money recieved? The only options that I see posible are to Withdraw to a bank account....does that mean the money will end up at my credit card? don`t have a bank account, the bank only issued me a credit card
    Can I just pay an item with the funds recived? or that is directly related to m limit of sending money?
    If I refund the money to the person that send it in the first place will she have to withdraw the money and have the same issues I`m having or the money sent in the first place will be canceled and will not be charged to her credit card
    Hope this is clear enough...total NEWB on this paypal thing.....
    pleas help to make all this clear
    Thanks

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

If you haven't got a bank account linked to the PayPal account, then all you can basically do with the money received is use it to buy something - obviously somewhere that accepts PayPal (ebay etc.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    If you haven't got a bank account linked to the PayPal account, then all you can basically do with the money received is use it to buy something - obviously somewhere that accepts PayPal (ebay etc.)
    Thanks D...that is what I will like to do with it, but I have the simplest paypal accounts, and my limit is not enough for what I wan to buy.....How do you use the money recived to buy stuff? I think I`m missing something here.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra vxr

Trim : vxr

Engine : 2.8 v6 turbo

Year : 2008

Mileage : 31000

what moneys you have in your paypal account can be used to purchase anything through paypal . i take it the money comes to more than £500 ? i had the same problem before i became verified. once you have verified a bank account as back up funding your spending limit will increase hope thats helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRob View Post
    Thanks D...that is what I will like to do with it, but I have the simplest paypal accounts, and my limit is not enough for what I wan to buy.....How do you use the money recived to buy stuff? I think I`m missing something here.....
    you could send two smaller payments if a seller will accept
    Last edited by david-bell; 21st December 2007 at 19:15. Reason: spelling mistake

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

What I want to do is add some how the money stated on the limit plus the money I recived so I can complet the final amount of the thing I want to buy....Gosh I dont know how to explain this..I`m lost

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Thanks D...that is what I will like to do with it, but I have the simplest paypal accounts, and my limit is not enough for what I wan to buy.....
    As David said, it must be over £500? (the amount you want to send). Link a bank account to your PayPal account and verify it and you release a number of the restrictions. Without that you'll have to live with the restrictions.
    How do you use the money recived to buy stuff? I think I`m missing something here.....
    On ebay, for example, you just use the pay by PayPal link and log into your account. To just send somebody money, click on Send Money and enter the e-mail address they use for their PayPal account.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yeah you clik the BUY botton and etc...that`s clear.....lets put some numbers to make things a little bit clear.
    Before I recive the money I had a limmit for sending money of 200 for example, then I recieved 200 more.
    After that my limmit states that I`m still stuck at the original limit...200....
    Does that mean I can`t buy something that is lets say 300 eaven thou I`m supposed to have 400 in total.
    Sorry again with all this questions but I`m clueless
    Last edited by BlueRob; 21st December 2007 at 19:32.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yeah you clik the BUY botton and etc...that`s clear.....lets put some numbers to make things a little bit clear.
    Before I recive the money I had a limmit for sending money of 200 for example, then I recieved 200 more.
    After that my limmit states that I`m still stuck at the original limit...200....
    Does that mean I can`t buy something that is lets say 300 eaven thou I`m supposed to have 400 in total.
    Sorry again with all this questions but I`m clueless
    ye thats right but you will be able to send to smaller payments amounting to what you are purchasing.if the seller agrees . i have done this when a bought my wheels for my old car as thay cost more than my limit at the time was but the seller agreed with me sending two smaller limits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yep, that's exactly it as per what David said, along with the way of getting around it.

The only way to raise that limit is to link, and validate, a bank account to the account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information