Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default P>R>P

Performance Related Pay !

This is how Government wages should be, 25k basic, and a bonus to make it up to good money if the....

NHS is good
    Dentists are available to all
    Crime is low
    999 is not stretched
    Taxation is at a sensible level

Until then, let them make do on the remnants of a wage packet after they've thieved off us like we have to.

This should remove 91.8% of interest in the job of those that currently do it and we will then get ppl who care and want to make things good.

And if Gordon Brown appears on TV one more time saying trust me with a pedophile grin on his face I swear I'm gonna shave my head and put some steelies on and kick the **** out of him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I'll drive you there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

Trim : Black

Engine : 3.0D V6

Year : 0000

support from the front line there Ian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Performance Related Pay !

This is how Government wages should be, 25k basic, and a bonus to make it up to good money if the....
    Why the heck should we pay government ministers that much? Not being funny here, but I know people who work a damn site harder than they do for a lot less money.

Put them on their 'acceptable' minimum wage with PRP and see how they like it.

[/RANT]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Shush, I'm a civil servant, but I have frig all to do with anything you mentioned.

Oh, any ideas how to spend £36k in less than a month? I've a bit of budget left over and I've run out of things to buy. There's only so many spare PCs, digital SLRs and video cameras I can fit in my store cupboards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by parapaul View Post
    Why the heck should we pay government ministers that much? Not being funny here, but I know people who work a damn site harder than they do for a lot less money.

Put them on their 'acceptable' minimum wage with PRP and see how they like it.

[/RANT]
    Now that really would sort the wheat from the chaff, if you look at Firemen their wages in relation to the danger they face is set low so to get ppl who really want to do the job, 16k before tax to start, this should be the case with the minister's also, there is a total abuse of the system right now, clever ppl are kept out by a gang of thick money ppl who buy the position, Tony Blair isn't an intelligent man yet he became PM, George Bush knows nothing about real life yet he became the President of the USA, and this filter's all the way down through council's etc, I'll give you an example, in my town the road's are planned by an cyclist, this man doesn't live here, he grid locked Southampton with his traffic light policy, yet they fell over themselves to give him the job here, how can a man who has never driven a car have an objective look at how to plan road's, this job should be given to someone who has driven lorries,coaches,999 vehicles, and would come with a car for an office so they could experience the problem's first hand and plot solution's from it, one of his best ones is how he's narrowed a blind bend into one lane, his nice bollards already have the scar of a First Buses blue paint on them, and his plans encourage pedestrians to just walk out in front of cars the way they are executed.

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    And if Gordon Brown appears on TV one more time saying trust me with a pedophile grin on his face I swear I'm gonna shave my head and put some steelies on and kick the **** out of him.
    If MLC's busy that day, I'll drive you there as well! - and I'll bring me camera!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    If MLC's busy that day, I'll drive you there as well! - and I'll bring me camera!

Dont you get annoyed at the way he smiles at ppl, right after he tells us how good we have it with his latest pick pocket scheme, I had faith in this man, but right now he comes over as a blithering idiot buying time to line his own pocket some more, and worst of all I think he actually believes he is doing a good job.

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yep, yep and yep!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I don't think there's a Politician I despise more than Gordon Brown....and considering my opinion of Politicians, that's saying something.

Thread Information