Thread: Others Parking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Others Parking

I have now been really wound up my some old git in our little close..I will explain as follows.

I live in a small close, there is parking in the culdisac for 8 cars + 4 down the side, more than enough, My van is happily parked in the cul-de-sac, close to the curb, maximise space, my car is next to it.

They are both happy, there is more than enough space for someone to park his car next to my car, and still have ample room without obsructing the other space in the corner.

Go off in the van earlier, come back, space taken, no big deal park down the side, no problems whatsoever UNTIL........ Grrrr

I go tonight to use my car, find the useless incmpetent is parked 1 foot from the curb where my van was, and so now is obstructing my door, he also parked at an angle, he got out OK, I cant now open my door..

Very, Very unimpressed, returned......OK not good, but never mind he will learn.....I have now put my car where the van is, (Down the side) and driven the van to where my car was, Except, I have also parked it at the same silly angle he parked his car at, only closer, MUCH closer, 1 inch away.

I am expecting him to comment to me tomorrow, fine, good, because then I can very nicely point out that perhaps if was not such a selfish muppet and parked close to the curb, we could all get into and out of cars real easy, even open the doors fully.

OK childish I know, but I get fed up of this muppet, every time I see him get into his car my heart has palpatations, I often wonder what he will hit or do next..

Never mind, rant over, I feel much better....till morning, Oh yes, my Kebab was lovely, reason for going out tonight

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

There everywhere mate, got one where I live. Car park is for residents plenty of room for everyone, but this knob and his wife has to park at an angle that takes up enough room for two cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra cdti estate

Trim : Get a

Engine : Dirty diesel

Year : 2006

nob head's parking close infuriate's me

some ****** did it to me a few yrs ago, pi55ing rain in a car park, load's of spaces about, tw@t parked 6" from my car so i had to get in from pass side, reversed my car out and got shopping etc in, then set about letting the nob head know i wasn't happy with his parking...........

bang - wolop - scratch was going through my mind, but i just left him a note and no wiper blade's instead, put them under his car

hope you get this little iritation sorted out soon mate and he see's your point of view

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Been in that situation myself, only this guy used to park accross my gates and then go to the club, couldnt talk to him when he came back pi$$ed so sent mr policeman to se him, sorted out the problem for a while then it all started up again, then suddenly out of the blue one day a removal van pulls up and he moved, no more trouble since.

Thread Information