well after initially making a claim for the little barstewards who keyed my car from front to back early in the year, I made my claim on the insurance reluctantly!(adrian Flux/ensign)..well that was in july and its still not been finished yet!!..after much argueing with the state of the respray on the affected panels and several visits from engineers and trips back to the bodyshop they agreed to do the rest of the car due to the poor colour match and poor finish..
Well,, nearly december and the car has not been finished yet..they came round to do the estimate for the rest of the car at beginning of nov but am nowhere near to getting it in the garage!!..
insurance runs out in 2 weeks and for the privaledge of makin a claim..5yrs ncb protected they also have upped it by £150..told em to politely stuff it where then they agreed to match last years quote of £450..in the blink of an eye!..result u may say..but 38% apr for payin monthly i think not!..
so tried a few price comparison websites.. and cheapest one was gocompare.com and cheapest price of £400 inc breakdown and £50 highstreet vouchers too..bonus!!
so anyone consideering adrian flux..might be cheap price but a nightmare if u have to claim!!!