Just read a thread on another forum regarding missing kid and the parents. Heres my thoughts - anyone got any strong views ?
1. I dont believe they have been truthful about leaving the kids, to leave em in an unlocked room in a strange country is a strange decision. At one point they tried to say it was the first time they had - turns out they did it every night. Ive never done it, kids came with us, trusted babysitter or we didnt go. What if one kid woke up and wandered off - pool nearby ?? No responsible parent would do this, I think if they were working class they would have other kids taken into care and be called negligent parents.
2. What kind of person appoints a media consultant to represent them ? Balls to the law in Portugal, I would offer to take a lie detector test with ANY uk journalist to prove my innocence and get the focus back onto finding my missing kid.
3. I wouldnt wash my missing kids fave cuddly toy as soon as she was missing. I would want it to remind me of the kid.
4. They have both been paid in full by NHS trust they work for (Trust gave a written statement to a journalist on this matter) so why have they tapped into the "help find Maddie" fund to pay their mortgage ?
5. The dna evidence from a car they hired 25 days after Maddie went missing is very hard to explain.
6. They swan round Europe visiting the Pope trying to establish a celebrity lifestyle for themselves - I would be F***ing angry and shouting to anyone who pointed a camera at me about MY innocence and quest for the truth - or crying / withdrawn. They just look too happy and normal to me.
7. I would love to know if they carried any sedatives with them on holiday - I think the theory they overdosed her - maybe both gave her a shot by mistake - is an interesting theory.
8. I believe the mothers diary moaned about Maddie being hyperactive and hard for mum to cope with.
9. You add number 9 ive run out of things to say !