User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Snowflakes

  1. #1
    Regular Member wstwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Exclamation Snowflakes

    Just bought a signum design cdti 150 with snowflakes, car is spotless wheels are slightly scratched, is there a colour match for these wheels or will they need a full refurb

  2. #2
    Regular Member BigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pretending to be unmarked Police in my T5...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wstwatson View Post
    Just bought a signum design cdti 150 with snowflakes, car is spotless wheels are slightly scratched, is there a colour match for these wheels or will they need a full refurb
    How bad are they mate...

    Could be worth getting a Face Refurb rather than a full wheel refurb. It'll be much cheaper than a full refurb too.

  3. #3
    Full Member izonoky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan View Post
    Could be worth getting a Face Refurb rather than a full wheel refurb. It'll be much cheaper than a full refurb too.
    Didn't know a refurb on wheels was possible, what sort of prices we looking at?

    2.2 Direct SRi

  4. #4
    Regular Member BigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pretending to be unmarked Police in my T5...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izonoky View Post
    Didn't know a refurb on wheels was possible, what sort of prices we looking at?
    I paid £150 i think it was back in the summer for a mobile guy to face refurb my old SRi wheels. He came out in a van and did them outside my house. took him 4 hours to rub them down, fill annd repair the kerb damage, and paint and laquer them.

    There's loads of them about, do a google search for them in your area.

  5. #5
    Regular Member wstwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan View Post
    I paid £150 i think it was back in the summer for a mobile guy to face refurb my old SRi wheels. He came out in a van and did them outside my house. took him 4 hours to rub them down, fill annd repair the kerb damage, and paint and laquer them.

    There's loads of them about, do a google search for them in your area.
    i was going to do this myself, but i am not sure if vauxhall or anyone else does a colour match or are just silver,

  6. #6
    Regular Member BigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pretending to be unmarked Police in my T5...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wstwatson View Post
    i was going to do this myself, but i am not sure if vauxhall or anyone else does a colour match or are just silver,
    check out ebay, there are loads of DIY kits and insruction books on how to do it. Not sure on the colour, but if you do all 4 rims it will be happy ol days!!

    http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...trypage=search

  7. #7
    Regular Member Steven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dalriada
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    IIRC star silver number 2 is the colour match your looking for

  8. #8
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    IIRC star silver number 2 is the colour match your looking for
    Correctamundo ...

  9. #9
    Regular Member wstwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    IIRC star silver number 2 is the colour match your looking for
    where will i be able to buy this from

  10. #10
    Full Member Big Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Is a very naughty boy
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Your local VX dealer. About £10 for a can of paint and a can of clear coat. The halfords colours are always slightly out so I would suggest you get the vx ones.
    Now I need a turbo to keep up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. snowflakes
    By barneyvec in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25th January 2010, 22:16
  2. snowflakes
    By JonesG in forum Parts for sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th December 2009, 20:28

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •