User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Injustice.......

spoons

Default Injustice.......

Hmmm...... I'm gonna probably get flamed for this thread... but here goes......

OK... we hear it all the time.... good people get the **** end of the stick whilst the evil gits get away with everything. It always seems like the law is on the offenders side and not the victims.

So... what can you do (and I'm not talking morality here... please leave that at the door).... what can you do to get your own back, without getting locked up !!

I remember years ago we bought a brand new house... on a brand new estate. Woke up one morning and some gits have sploshed red paint all over the ground floor rear windows. Not just on our house, but all nine houses in a row. Squiggles, shapes, wavey lines... all in red paint.

The police turned up and all they said was.... there is nothing we can do !!.... I said "its red paint all over my windows".... the police said.... yeah, but its on the glass... so there isnt any criminal damage (technically).... its just an inconvenience to you !!

Therefore.... if you want to get your own back... apparently painting someones glass windows is not criminal damage !! - well at least not back in 1991

spoons

1. Paint the gits windows

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

And now I shall read the thread

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Having read it I must say I'm disappointed in you Steve.

Now get down to B&Q and get some black paint and a roller, do all the windows all over especially the upstairs ones, that way the ppl you are revenging on won't realise it's daytime, will sleep forever and will no longer burden society.

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    ...that way the ppl you are revenging on won't realise it's daytime, will sleep forever and will no longer burden society.
    lol... I dont have any need to be revenging on anyone

But, it occured to me that there must be loads of loopholes that good people can take advantage of as well.

Why should all the criminals have 100% access to all the loopholes !! ... exploiting them to the max.... and we have no way of defending ourselves or at least getting some justice outside of the courts.

- Cant use barbed wire incase they cut themselves climing over your fence
    - Cant hit them first until they hit you.... and then only the criminal can dictate the maximum level of force to be used
    - If you open the door, they can take everything, so long as they tell you "they intend you no harm" you cant stop them !!... any force used is deamed 'unnecessary' and you become the aggressor !!

it goes on and on.....

Or am I just being a vigilante....
    Last edited by spoons; 29th October 2007 at 20:05.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Does this mean you found out who it was??

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

By definition, getting your own back is going to up the ante, and potentially cause even more problems, as you don't know who they know etc.

But, if you have some webcams installed, and you spot and catch them red-handed, then who's going to argue if they get a little bit bruised as you perform a citizens arrest, whilst using "reasonable force" to restrain them?

dv.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Transit van, pillow case, long ride into deserted countyside, steel toe capped boots.

Without incriminating myself, I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions.

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Now get down to B&Q and get some black paint and a roller, do all the windows all over especially the upstairs ones, that way the ppl you are revenging on won't realise it's daytime, will sleep forever and will no longer burden society.
    .... and thats another thing... these gits only wake up to sign on... then sleep through the day and get up when its dark !!!..

Thats when they go to work !! ... and it isnt PAYE !!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

- If you open the door, they can take everything, so long as they tell you "they intend you no harm" you cant stop them !!... any force used is deamed 'unnecessary' and you become the aggressor !!

OOOOOh I didn't know that one, I'll be round in ten, can you have the VXRD keys to hand and if it's not too much trouble could you make sure it's got plenty of gas in it thx!!

Oh and take the parcel shelf out, there won't be room for it with your tv and dvd players in the boot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information