Thread: robbing gits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default robbing gits

I had the new Samsung G600 just before christmas on an 18 month contract with Vodafone, ive been with them ever since i can remember, 13 years or more

Ive NEVER had a problem with them, they always sort problems out right away

until now

my screen cracked and they replaced it without question, i couldnt fault there service yet again

when the phone came back it had all the latest software installed

but now, it no longer accepts the parrot in my car without it constantly disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again, i thought that matbe the parrto just didnt like the new software and that was that

but ive found out today that it does the same thing on my bike, i cant update the bluetooth on the bike as its a solid state piece of kit that cant be updated

i phoned Vodafone and explained the problem, what they said next i couldnt believe

firstly they said take the car and bike to Halfords so they could have a look, i wouldnt let them look a float tyre never mind anything electrical

Secondly they said, as i can make and recieve calls from the handset, its classed as working and they wont touch it again

i phoned Samsung to see if its possible to get the old software reinstalled as it worked fine, they said it wasnt possible and to contact my network

i phoned Vodafone once more and said that the phone was no longer fit for purpose, as i bought it because it WAS compatible with both car and bike, TOUGH was tha answer yet again, OK i want to cancel my contract and go to another network who will be more helpful

thinking that might make them a little more compliant, they just said, fine, you pay £350 to close your contract and you can leave

miserable gits, ive got a good mind to goto trading standards and see if im entitled to a refund, ive had to buy a new phone off Ebay just now so that i can remain legal in my car and on the bike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sounds like you are between a rock and a hard place mate. Dont give up, letters always go down best, try that to both companies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

say you want to speak to the boss if you brought the phone from a shop and not online this way matters get sorted quicker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

In situations like this never speak to customer services, their trained to fob people off. Post an email or letter to one of the big cheese's and explain the situation and the length of time you've been with them, i'm sure you'll get further.

Failing that

Thread Information