Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Fed up!!!

I'm fed up big time!!!

For started I've been off work with on/off severe headaches and high blood pressure for past few weeks.

My son is 6 in October so I asked him what he wanted either a party or a short break to Butlins. He picked Butlins and has since told everyone!!!

As I'm not back at work yet and am on basic pay I thought I'd cash in a load of Tesco clubcard vouchers (£31.25 to give me £125 off the break). I had got a quote from the Butlins website at £138 for 4nights at Skegness and thought that being unable to use the website with my vouchers I might end up paying about £50 on top.

WRONG - Butlins then ask me to pay £151 on top of my vouchers (£13 more than if I hadn't bothered). Additionally we are trying to book it for the same week that The Sun have offered their £9.50 deal.

Then to top things off my son goes dancing (Ballet, Tap, Disco, Jazz and Boys street) and he has a big show at the local theatre next week between Tues-Sun and he has been practicing and putting lots of effort in for it. Today the director of the school shouted at him extremely loudly (so I'm told, I wasn't there or I'd have knocked his teeth out). Also a girl who helps the class really thinks shes something and called him a snizzler cause he started crying. The missus wont let me go and sort them out cause they are extremlely vindictive and will find an excuse not to let him do his show or will take it out on him.

Cant wait to get the show out the way so we can move him to a different dance studio and I can tell them to shove it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Toyota

Trim : Yaris Hybrid

Engine : 1.5 Hybrid

Year : 2021

Mileage : 5525

its a shame you never got the sun vouchers then ..........hope everything gets sorted tho

Thread Information