1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia Grand Sport

Trim : SRI VX-LINE NAV

Engine : 1.5T (165)

Year : 2018

Mileage : 37000

Great minds.......

I am over 50, and can remember when it was so different, when society policed itself to some extent, even families policed themselves, if you like, when there were jobs for everybody who wanted to work irrespective of how well they did at school or college....it's all gone t1ts up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

The sad fact is John is that instead of ppl regaining control they are leaving, mostly for the reasons you listed in your other post, you just can't set someone straight these days without having I know my right screamed at you, if ppl could think they'd understand in a respect society you don't need rights to begin with, and the route one factor that's caused this is Thatcher, she bred ppl to push through others to get to the top, best thing that could happen to the world right now is the electricity supply to fail, ppl would naturally come together because they'rd be no tv,phone,internet, and they would start talking to each other again face to face, one thing I notice in the cab is a 20 something who can't hold a conversation but is busy texting all and sundry, even had a young girl getting upset the other week cos she hadn't received any text that night and no one was calling her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It's not Movies, it's not Games, thats all bollox.
    All these games and Movies are labelled 18.
    Thats the Parents fault, for letting them watch it/Play it.

Equally, don't blaim thatcher for this, this is a product of the nambie pambie librals. "don't tell anyone off, it may hurt their feelings" brigade. Balls to it, bring back the noose, and cane I say.
    These people do this, as they know full well that they may get 3 years banged up, and be let out.... not after having a carpeted cell, with heating and sky TV, 3 meals a day etc etc, it's a better life than they have at the moment!!!

Power supply to fail, **** that, if they shoot an eleven year old for playing football, imagin what they would do to get in your house to rape your wife and kids, and nick everything!
    Not that you'd be able to do anything about it of course, cos the librals "human rights" bollox.

Aas far as I'm concered People like this give up human rights when they Murder/Rape etc. They deserve to be treated like the ****ers they are!!

It's time for change, and damn it, it's time for a revolution! Down with the Nambie pamby libral do-gooders!

It really angers me...

Almost enough to make you want to hunt the people down yourself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Oh, BTW, some one just opened fire at police on the motorway!!

They where pulling over to do a routine check!!!

I'm gonna burst a blood vessel in a min!!!

This **** governement can't control this country!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 05

Someone should ask the question............why do over 1000 people A DAY leave this country for good! If my wife would come with me i would be another to add to the list but alas she's stuck here and although we are lucky not to have the same level of crime where we live, it is still bad enough.

Very soon it WILL be vigilanties roaming the street as people have had enough. Yob culture is taking over and people are afraid to go out at night. Surely that is not right

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

as above, i'd shut the company and leave tomorrow if the wife would come.

I've had enough of being penalised because of what we earn, penalised because of where we live, penalised because of where i work, bothered with young idiots (see my thread), worrying if my kids are ok at the park, and being annoyed because i can't swear at someone because it might offend!

My heart goes out to the family of this young boy, ages with my own son, may he rest in peace.

I sincerely hope they find the ferker that did this and linch the b4r5t4rd.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Vectra-SRI View Post
    It's not Movies, it's not Games, thats all bollox.
    All these games and Movies are labelled 18.
    Thats the Parents fault, for letting them watch it/Play it.

Equally, don't blaim thatcher for this, this is a product of the nambie pambie librals. "don't tell anyone off, it may hurt their feelings" brigade. Balls to it, bring back the noose, and cane I say.
    These people do this, as they know full well that they may get 3 years banged up, and be let out.... not after having a carpeted cell, with heating and sky TV, 3 meals a day etc etc, it's a better life than they have at the moment!!!

Power supply to fail, **** that, if they shoot an eleven year old for playing football, imagin what they would do to get in your house to rape your wife and kids, and nick everything!
    Not that you'd be able to do anything about it of course, cos the librals "human rights" bollox.

Aas far as I'm concered People like this give up human rights when they Murder/Rape etc. They deserve to be treated like the ****ers they are!!

It's time for change, and damn it, it's time for a revolution! Down with the Nambie pamby libral do-gooders!

It really angers me...

Almost enough to make you want to hunt the people down yourself!
    I think you're taking me a bit at my word here, while I also agree with what you say, I'd better clear up a few things

1 - TV - If they didn't encourage yobbery the weak mind wouldn't embrace it.

2 - Thatcher, I don't know your age, but I lived through her hell, sure she was no nonsense and strong, but she had a motive similar to Hitler, only the strong shall survive.

3 - Power Supply, of course it would cause lots of problems, but I listed it as a way of killing the tech age, which is supplying good tools to the wrong hands sadly

4 - Liberals, don't get me started on them, they are the original spineless organisation, black and white cats if you like, offering nowt but critical of everyone else.

We won't go into the vigilante routine, already been there and got the shirt for that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

is it a coincidence or did things get a hole lot worse with Labour and political correctness, well folks its only going to get worse the jails are full, so crinimals are getting let off with more and more serious offensive all the time.

this tragedy could have happened anywhere in the UK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I think you're taking me a bit at my word here, while I also agree with what you say, I'd better clear up a few things

1 - TV - If they didn't encourage yobbery the weak mind wouldn't embrace it.
    Weak of Mind? Don't defend them! There is no such thing. People have a choice. Saying one is weak of mind, is clearing them to be a ****.

2 - Thatcher, I don't know your age, but I lived through her hell, sure she was no nonsense and strong, but she had a motive similar to Hitler, only the strong shall survive.
    I'm 25, and I can't remember her. Whats wrong with Survival of the fittest? It's natures way, and if most of the namby pamby organisations/state funded free **** gets taken away people will have to fight to get to the top, and there is nothing wrong with that. (should add, in an economical sense, Jobs, Militery/Police/some other career)

3 - Power Supply, of course it would cause lots of problems, but I listed it as a way of killing the tech age, which is supplying good tools to the wrong hands sadly.
    I see what your saying but before you flick the switch, let me lock down my house the the M60 + 6000 rounds I got from EBay First!
    It's progress, and good for the world, but it's no excuse. I agree that Yobbery is spread like wildfire, but the "tech age" is not responsible, people are, because there is no incentive to not shoot anyone!
    Wild Chimps have the same mentality, they have been known to murder there own kind. Why? because they could without reprisal, if they knew they would live in a close 3x3 dark box for the rest of their life, they wouldn't murder. Give them a warm bed, sky TV, hot meals, and a wage, they will kill countless folk, if it's better than living under leaves in the rain!!!

4 - Liberals, don't get me started on them, they are the original spineless organisation, black and white cats if you like, offering nowt but critical of everyone else.
    100% Agree.

We won't go into the vigilante routine, already been there and got the shirt for that one.

I'd go into it, but may get nabbed again!!

Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by HB39AA View Post
    is it a coincidence or did things get a hole lot worse with Labour and political correctness, well folks its only going to get worse the jails are full, so crinimals are getting let off with more and more serious offensive all the time.

this tragedy could have happened anywhere in the UK.
    A revolution is required!

I'd head it up! I'll be t the front of the queue!
    Anyone up for some Mass Vectra driving into the Capital to sort this out??

Cheers.

Matt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information