Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default o2 CHANGES...BAD

o2 have announced by text that it will now be charging all customers 20p per min to call an 0870,0844,0845 no... This was the only reason I am still with o2and is actually breachin their contracts even thou they say in term 15 that they can change prices whenever they want.

Well 2 seperate calls have been made to o2 direct and o2 carphone warehouse, o2 direct will asess your 0870 etc no's and if you dial them over the course of the week they are willing to cancel a current contract as it is a breach. o2 Carphone on the other hand are playing hard ball and will not do this nor will they let you keep the 0870 no's and are telling you to go to a website called justsayno.co.uk or something to get the 0870 number changed to a local rate number, BUT will NOT cancel a contract... yet I have a few tricks up my sleeve, taking them to court got me somewhere as they now want to give me a voucher to get a new phone whilst mine is being repaired as it has a fault and my bank cancelled the Direct Debits for insurance and a payment was missed then re-instated but yet they would still not fix the damage to the phone and I would have to contact the bank to get them to say it was their fault even thou I no longer bank with them..

The other trick I am gonna use still consists of the courts and now has more substance cos I have just rung o2 direct and they were gonna cancel my contract until they realised that it was not an o2 direct contract and swiftly went back on what he was saying... something dodgy going on there hey??

Good luck all... especially if you are like me and DO NOT wish to pay for 0870 numbers as o2 were the only people that did them free, and the only reason why I went with o2.

Be brutal it always gets you somewhere. LOL

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

result.. two new phones on the way to me.. nokia 6300 and motorola l6.... FREE OF CHARGE

Thread Information