Although I've been a member of here for a couple of weeks I kind of missed the intro forum until now.

I've had my Vec (2004 2.0 T - sri in ultra blue)for 4 weeks now and although I've had a number of problems with it which have annoyed me I absolutely love the car and its features.

To date I've had a faulty shock absorber on the front drivers side (got it replaced but they only did the one) and brake judder from the rear which they replaced the discs and pads on both sides.

Now I get a bobbling noise when going over minor bumps from the front and when lightly braking I get a fog horn noise from the brakes.

My stereo system NCDC2013 decides to eject the sat nav disk at random after unlocking the car and I had to remove the fuse and refit it as the whole system would not turn on.

It's going in for a service at Vx in the next few weeks so I'll get these all sorted out then cause like I said I love the car to bits.

Oh yeah and I scratched the rear bumper helping someone move a chair.

In the near future I'm looking at having it LPG converted as only getting between 24-28mpg is killing my wallet and the conversion will pay for itself after 12-14 months so it makes sense.

I also want to get the BSR stage1 but am waiting for Justin at BSR to get back to me on a couple of my queries about it with the LPG conversion.

Also looking at the Lexus black rear light conversion and a new lower suspension all round but thats it for now.

Finally I'm Mark, I'm 29 and from Mansfield in North Nottinghamshire. I'm engaged to Emma and we are due to be married in November. We have a perfect 5yr old boy called Bailey. I work in I.T looking after servers and systems more than PC's but if you want any advice drop me a message and I'll try to help (cant promise though).

That's it!!! Love the site and will hopefully be able to catch up with a lot of other members at some of the meets once I get the wedding out the way