ITS RAINING AGAIN
First a big thankyou for all the surport from all vectra c members.
The water is still off on the mains collecting bottled water from the local B+Q store under police and army assistance its been 6days now
cant wash cloths, flush the tolite, have a shower ect
still the car had a good wash inside and out at the same time (lol) well you have to keep smiling shes drying out ok will try and start her up at on sunday will see what happens lost the irmsher mats they where humming alone with some other bits and bobs on car still the house is alot worse.
It was the panic buying in the supermarkets that got me people fighting over the smallest of things its all carmed down now but at the time you think it was the end of the world. you have to think of peoples IQ stocking up the freezer but the power was on off for hours could you see what would off happened if we lost the power all together which was 6inches away from happening mmmm bbq for the street me thinks otherwise it would of been in the bin see where im going with this ?????
The local animal shelters are stuggleing whith stray animals that got lost in the flloods some things people foget is peoples pets in these situations.
My house is not as bad as others in the area but other friends and family have lost alot more carpets, furniture, EVERYTHING ect and the smell is just so bad.

I AM ASKING ALL VECTRA C MEMBERS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP IN ANY WAY PLEASE SEND DONATIONS CASH OR CHEQUES CAN BE PAID INTO ANY UK BRANCH OF HSBC BUT MUST BE MADE OUT TO THE (GLOUCESTERSHIRE FLOOD RELIEF FUND) SO FAR RAISED £240,000 EVERY PENNY HELPS, IM SUPPORTING THE LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER AS THE ANIMALS NEED AS MUCH HELP AS US BUT TEND TO BE OVER LOOKED
YOU CAN PM ME FOR FUTHER INFORMATION IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP
more rain is forcast for sunday so have a little thought for those that have lost everything will give update in the next few days.
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU