User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banning dogs in council homes - please sign this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Eek Banning dogs in council homes - please sign this!

Got an email from dogs trust this morning saying:

Dublin City Council has recently banned 11 breeds of dog (including Rottweilers, Bull Terriers and German Shepherds) from all their properties, including houses, flats and estates. Existing tenants are being given a chance to rehome their animals, but if alternative accommodation can't be found, then the dogs will be destroyed. It also seems likely that these breeds will be banned from public parks - which means dog owners living in private accommodation will also be affected.

A petition to reverse the decision has been organised by Irish lobbying group ANVIL (Animals Need a Voice in Legislation). So please sign the petition today by clicking this petition link ...

CLICKY LINK

Whatever next, just when you think things cant get worse........they do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

There you go m8 signed it, when will this world get a ****in grip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vauxhall

Trim : Astra gtc vxr

Engine : 2.0 turbo

Year : 2014

TBH mate i work for my local council and i find that alot of the council tenants that have dogs basically let them run free to bark and 5h1t@ p155 wherever they want and quite often when i go in to fit a kitchen /bathroom i experience an annoying dog which has not been toilet trained and so is a health risk to me, ive never been attacked by a tenants dog as beleive you me , the dog would come second best!, oh and forgot to add i am a very proud dog owner (jack russell) which even though its a pup knows who the boss is! so ill no sign yer petition but no offence intended

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 05

There is no such thing as a bad dog, it is bad owners that cause the problems.
    I am a dog owner and mine are well behaved (when i'm around, ) BUT i have about 5 dogs around me that are allowed to bark at all hours of the day and late at night. Are they owned but a tattooed hairy ar$ed idiot......NO. 1 is owned by an old woman, 2 are owned by my disabled cousin opposite me, 2 live over the back owned by decent families. There does need to be some way of getting the message across to these people that the behaviour of their dogs is down to them.
    As for banning them altogether, NO, that is just overkill.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I'll not sign it either, the amount of hassel i've had from dogs on council estates is plain not funny. I've been attacked too, wasn't much fun

Anyway, i'm sick of dogs in general because of the doo everywhere. I have walked it into our house where my 3 yr old is playing and i've wrecked a pair of £80 Nike's in the past too just because some inconsiderate dog owner can't be bothered picking it up !! some delibrately take dogs out in the dark so they can't be seen and leave it for some poor sod to come along and take an unwanted present home !!

I'd better stop there I reakon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 05

It's not just confined to council estates though, i live on a nice respectable private estate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by simac View Post
    I'll not sign it either, the amount of hassel i've had from dogs on council estates is plain not funny. I've been attacked too, wasn't much fun

Anyway, i'm sick of dogs in general because of the doo everywhere. I have walked it into our house where my 3 yr old is playing and i've wrecked a pair of £80 Nike's in the past too just because some inconsiderate dog owner can't be bothered picking it up !! some delibrately take dogs out in the dark so they can't be seen and leave it for some poor sod to come along and take an unwanted present home !!

Its ok you dont havre to sign it if you dont agree! It just amazes me what you get told you can & cant do these days in your own home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by simac View Post

Everything you have said is the dogs owners fault not the dogs fault .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by vectrapogo View Post
    TBH mate i work for my local council and i find that alot of the council tenants that have dogs basically let them run free to bark and 5h1t@ p155 wherever they want and quite often when i go in to fit a kitchen /bathroom i experience an annoying dog which has not been toilet trained and so is a health risk to me, ive never been attacked by a tenants dog as beleive you me , the dog would come second best!, oh and forgot to add i am a very proud dog owner (jack russell) which even though its a pup knows who the boss is! so ill no sign yer petition but no offence intended
    So why don t you do something about the tenants ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sorry mate . i live in a huge council estate and our home was bought sevreral years ago , at the back of our house the constant yelps and barking of pretend pets is a pain in the butt , poor dogs that are left out in gardens all day and never given any real exersise , not the dogs fault but the square ****d owners who dont bother with them , its shocking ,to be fair theses are the types of people who give genuine dog owners a bad name, thats why i wont sign

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information