Thread: No Smoking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default No Smoking

As you know it's now a crime that you can't spark up in pubs clubs etc!

Tonight I had my 1st club experience without a burn on, the first thing that hits you is other ppls wind, the place smells like a cabbage factory, then there's the hardcore, all standing outside on the pavement filling our lungs with god knows what.

I think this whole thing is a sham, Westminster is ok to smoke but nowhere else, pubs will go bust, I will also suffer from lack of punters, and the best bit, the a55 that passed it, i.e Tony Bliar will be on a sunny beach doing whatever he wants real soon, the only positive to it all is that he thinks he's only upset the British public who will forget like the dumb a55es they are real soon, but other groups from around the globe wont, I'm laying 1-300 he gets capped before 2015 by what he and his like call extremists, I only hope the security staff have enough sense to duck out of the way, cos imo he ain't worth a t055 and him and 8u5h dying will return the world to normality, as it was before 2000.

Discuss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Some clubs are talking about having to use perfume/strong scent to cover the smell of sweat, stale beer, farts etc

why couldn't there just be smoking and non smoking clubs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Some clubs are talking about having to use perfume/strong scent to cover the smell of sweat, stale beer, farts etc

why couldn't there just be smoking and non smoking clubs?
    Oh don't be so intellegent will ya, get ya *** back in the dumb masses, just believe the ice caps are melting because the ozone layer is evaporating, and higher tax will mean the ice caps regenerating and the ozone layer repairing itself, do not and I mean do not use anything propelent based, never mind about space shuttles going through the ozone, you and your kind by just farting,driving and breathing have contributed to the planets downfall you 845t4rd

Now get back in line and don't ever question Nerdness again, whatever gave you the right to think, report 1st thing tomorrow for labotomy treatment.

Has anyone ever thought you are just an earth regenerant? you 5h1t, it goes into the drain and out to sea, then it's sucked up into cloud and drops as micro particles to become earth, thought not, that's why I'm seen as a weirdo, cos my views contradict so called experts, wanna know the truth, spin a gyroscope, as it runs out of energy you will understand global 8ull5h1t.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Scotland and Wales, we welcome our neighbour to the "No smoking club"

There are some really strange things that have come out of this "ban"
    It is an offence to smoke at a railway station, yet the station staff can smoke in the designated area, which is within the station!
    A bus shelter is now a non-smoking area, even if it has no walls or roof!
    Scoland reported a fall in lung cancer within just 6 months of the ban!
    Last edited by m8internet; 4th July 2007 at 06:08.

Pretending to be unmarked Police in my T5...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I dont smoke, but this no smoking ban is a sham!!

I drive a truck, and(When i am at work),, go away on a Sunday/Monday, come home on a Friday/Saturday. This smokig ban dictates that smokers cannot smoke in their trucks as its a place of work! I actually live in my truck for 5/6 days a week, so surely it becomes my home, but alas no, so all the smokers among the Truck Driving fraternity are having to stop smoking for 6 days a week, or run the risk of PC Jobsworth catching them in the act!

It does make you laugh though, The House Of Commons is a place of work, and they are exempt!!

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Karl - don't take what VV says to literally dude. He's a p*i*s*s head who gobs off when he's hammered

These smilies sum it up -

Then in the morning it's -

VV - have some self control dude and go straight to bed after a sesh dude.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

We've had the smoking ban up here for a year now (i think it's a year).

I recieved a visit from the sandal wearing, cabbage munching, health and safety moron a couple of weeks ago.

Just checking that i am complying with current legislation, providing my employees with a smoke free envoironment.

I had to ask a simple question which resulted in extreme overload of the cranium.

Question: It is now illegal to smoke or permit smoking in a company van, however if you drive a company car it is ok. If i drive a company van, which for all purposes IS my company car, and is owned by ME i.e. it has my bluddy name on the side of it, where do i stand.

The blank look on his face and the strain of trying to think of an answer nearly killed the guy, when i offered him a cup of tea an a fag to think about it, he nearly died. NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!!!

I then asked him: My company fits kitchens and bedrooms in peoples homes, if my client is a smoker, where do my workers stand? Is the residence deemed as a place of work, therefore i have to tell the client they are breaking the law by smoking in their own home, or do i break the law by allowing smoking in the work place.

He nearly ferking exploded.....

Hilarious

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

Trim : Black

Engine : 3.0D V6

Year : 0000

Can't you still smoke in company vehicles, IF you are the only user??

Anyway, I say great to no smoking in pubs etc, as it stops my clothes, hair, ME stinking of fags (I don't smoke anymore)

TBH it never bothered me much anyway whilst I was out, just when i got home or the next day chucking the stinking pile of clothes in the wash. Most of my friend smoke, but I maybe think it has gone too far and where will it stop???

I am all for free thinking and taking personal responsibility for what you do and say, but we are fast becoming dumb followers of a government who doesn't listen to the few thinkers.

spoons

Laugh..... FPMSL

The human race is nothing more than an infestation on this planet. If you imagine each car on the road as a 'rat' that should give you an idea !!

Society is falling apart... Drunken Britain, debt, radical extremists, child power, no family values and each out for themselves.

Extermination is the only answer and this planet knows how to press the reset button as it IS a living breathing entity, and we are nothing more than a severe irritation on its surface.

Right... now I'm off to work....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia Grand Sport

Trim : SRI VX-LINE NAV

Engine : 1.5T (165)

Year : 2018

Mileage : 37000

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Can't you still smoke in company vehicles, IF you are the only user??

Anyway, I say great to no smoking in pubs etc, as it stops my clothes, hair, ME stinking of fags (I don't smoke anymore)

TBH it never bothered me much anyway whilst I was out, just when i got home or the next day chucking the stinking pile of clothes in the wash. Most of my friend smoke, but I maybe think it has gone too far and where will it stop???

I am all for free thinking and taking personal responsibility for what you do and say, but we are fast becoming dumb followers of a government who doesn't listen to the few thinkers.
    Hi Ste,

I believe that company vehicles are treated as an extension of the workplace and as such may be driven by or occupied with non-smokers. It is clear that time is being spent, using taxpayers money to extend the scope of smoking restrictions beyond what is reasonable and/or enforceable.

I believe that the vast majority of smokers have knuckled down and accepted and got used to the restrictions imposed on them thus far, but there comes a time when enough is enough.

My local council has suggested and would dearly like to enforce a ban on smoking for all of its employees during the working day, to include so doing in their own cars during the lunch break. The CEO of the council is using taxpayer's money to pursue his own personal anti-smoking campaign.

In addition, Liverpool City Council have requested those living in Council Accommodation to refrain from smoking from 30 minutes before receiving a visit from any of their officers/employees.

Whatever happened to common sense and even-handedness?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information