User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Focus RS 300bhp

  1. #1
    Regular Member VectraV6CDTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wilts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Focus RS 300bhp

    Before you say anything, I know its a Fraud, but even this is worth a mention. Should seriously kick a55 with even the faster scoobies/Evo's.

    Check out some vital statistics............

    4WD
    0-60 in 5secs, 165mph top
    £28K price tag

  2. #2
    Regular Member Gsi3.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Technical directors office
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Lets hope it's faster than the focus ST that decided it wanted to play...they really are overrated

  3. #3
    Regular Member MAF 3.2 V6 GSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sittingbourne, Kent
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VectraV6CDTi View Post
    Before you say anything, I know its a Fraud, but even this is worth a mention. Should seriously kick a55 with even the faster scoobies/Evo's.

    Check out some vital statistics............

    4WD
    0-60 in 5secs, 165mph top
    £28K price tag
    For a thousand pound more i d go with the vxr vectra 340 bhp , it d p*ss all over it

  4. #4
    Regular Member DennisTheMenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dorset
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    There is a stright 6 heading for the mondeo in turbo and non turbo guises and apparently the rs was going to use the il6 , but a 4wd 5 pot rally slag sounds better ive decided im going back to a focus next time round , cant wait to see the faceift which apparently is a full reskin to bring it inline with the mondeo.

    also the twinturbo 2.2 tdci is heading the mondeos way and possibly the 2.7 turbo diesel as well .

  5. #5
    Regular Member MAF 3.2 V6 GSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sittingbourne, Kent
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    There is a stright 6 heading for the mondeo in turbo and non turbo guises and apparently the rs was going to use the il6 , but a 4wd 5 pot rally slag sounds better ive decided im going back to a focus next time round , cant wait to see the faceift which apparently is a full reskin to bring it inline with the mondeo.

    also the twinturbo 2.2 tdci is heading the mondeos way and possibly the 2.7 turbo diesel as well .
    No dennis what u doing

  6. #6
    Regular Member VectraV6CDTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wilts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsi3.2 View Post
    Lets hope it's faster than the focus ST that decided it wanted to play...they really are overrated
    I hope you kicked his a55 then Mark

  7. #7
    Regular Member DennisTheMenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dorset
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maf View Post
    For a thousand pound more i d go with the vxr vectra 340 bhp , it d p*ss all over it
    untill the road got twisty and bumpy , the vxr will go backwards , vauxhall/opel just dont understand suspension setups just yet , my vec is underdamped and over sprung it bounces all over the place , the steering weighs up heavily in corners and hasno feel whatsoever , also the vectra is multi link rear end etc just like the mondeo , but point both cars at a bumpy twisty b road (as i have) and the mondeo walks it with ease .

    the new astra is an improvement but still cant match the focus .

  8. #8
    Regular Member Gsi3.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Technical directors office
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VectraV6CDTi View Post
    I hope you kicked his a55 then Mark
    lets just say he wasn't very happy.....even with some bad driving on his part he couldn't get even

  9. #9
    Regular Member VectraV6CDTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wilts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    untill the road got twisty and bumpy , the vxr will go backwards , vauxhall/opel just dont understand suspension setups just yet , my vec is underdamped and over sprung it bounces all over the place , the steering weighs up heavily in corners and hasno feel whatsoever , also the vectra is multi link rear end etc just like the mondeo , but point both cars at a bumpy twisty b road (as i have) and the mondeo walks it with ease .

    the new astra is an improvement but still cant match the focus .
    Eh up mate, your sig says "Vectra - outstanding in its field"!

  10. #10
    Regular Member DennisTheMenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dorset
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maf View Post
    No dennis what u doing
    my vectra feels old and worn at 31k , my old mondeo felt like it was just bedding in , im not brand loyal , but ive had 3 focus's over the years one being a c-max and they all brought a smile to my face when the road gets twisty and challenging , the vectra makes me grimmace , its a dragster , other than wasting things in a stright line and motorways it has no talents .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. what is needed to get a vxr over 300bhp
    By leedslads in forum Petrol Engine related
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13th March 2012, 11:00
  2. Vec c 1.8 sri vs - focus 1.6 lx
    By Jow20 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19th November 2010, 21:41
  3. 300bhp GSI???
    By Padster72 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20th September 2010, 07:25
  4. 800 miles with Vectra VXR at 300bhp
    By In a states in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th March 2007, 10:23
  5. Saab 300bhp bioethanol 2.0
    By wardy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd February 2007, 15:12

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •