Has anyone ever had one of those moments when you see someone driving like a complete tw@t? , the ones that drive straight for you on the wrong side of the road to pass a parked car when it`s your right of way.Then you think to yourself " i hope he phookin crashes".Well last night was my moment AND HE DID I was headin down the road to pick our lass up from work when i saw him pull out ready to bully me out of the way but i thought "you can b@lls coz i aint stopping" until i realised he was n`t either .So i pulled up , watched him slalom past me and the parked car @ what had to be 70mph on a 30 road then i watched him in the mirror lose it into a parked car 100 yards up the road catapulting the corsa he was in 12ish feet into the air where it did a 360 landing in a hedge on the opposite side of the road.And i can tell you i did n`t like the feeling i got when i went to help and found 2 young lads tryin to drag an unconcious 18 year old girl out of the carMoral of this story is...IF YOU DO EVER THINK YOU WANT THEM TO CRASH...............YOU DO N`T