Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Red face Stag Night Embarrassment

What is happening to the world?

It was my younger brother's stag do last night, so along with 13 other blokes, we spent the afternoon karting - which I have to say, I was worse than useless at! Then back to my brother's house to get changed, then piled on a minibus to take us to Birmingham for the night. We were having quite a good laugh, the driver was a decent bloke, quite happy for us to have a beer on the way, which we obligingly did

Into Frankie and Benny's for a meal, and that's when I started to realise that the 5 year age gap between me and the rest of the group was glaringly obvious. Fair enough, 13 blokes on one table with beer flowing and empty stomachs, we were a bit rowdy, but then one of the lads decided it would be a really funny thing to have a drinking contest.....with the vinegar bottle That was shortly followed by another guy chomping his way through the pepper out of the pepper pot and another eating all the sauces out of the condiment pots

It was like being stuck in an episode of Jackass

So we finished the meal, and wandered down broad street, me feeling more embarrassed and the others getting worse behaved as we went. You know how sometimes you see a gang of lads out on the beer, and you shake your head to yourself and think 'what a bunch of ******s'? We were that group

By about 10pm they were having such fun that they decided to lay down on a pedestrian crossing in front of all the traffic ...and about 2 dozen police, who were suprisingly unimpressed.

Finally we made it into Reflex, where instead of just getting stuck into the booze and having fun, they pushed it even further, grabbing women left, right and centre, groping girls on the dance floor, and i think one lad even stood behind a girl at the bar, undid her bra and reached round for a feel! Having decided early on that this was NOT my idea of a good time, I wasn't suprised to see that most of the other people in the bar were seriously annoyed, not least the boyfriends and husbands of the women these idiots were harrassing.

The only consolation was that at 2am when the minibus turned up to take us back again, only 5 of us made it on leaving the rest to their own devices. They rolled back in this morning about 10am, having shelled out an extra £80 for a taxi, and having spent several hundred pounds between them in Spearmint Rhino.

Is it just me getting old, or am I missing something? When I went on my stag night, we went for a curry, then around manchester, ending up in Teasers, but as far as I know, nobody that night decided to try and eat their way through a jar of mango chutney, or go to sleep on Deansgate. We just got drunker and drunker, then at the end of the night we went home and slept it off.

The strange thing is, these guys are all intelligent blokes, all university graduates aged around 25, with very respectable jobs around the country. What made them turn into animals I have no idea.

So, if anyone was out in brum last night, and saw us, I can only apologise.

Rant over

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

makes my stag night look very quiet in comparisom....a quiet beer and a curry for the lads...

simple sum..take sensible group of guys + Alcohol = rowdy rabble....

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hearing stuff like that I'm glad I don't go out on the town, I'm old before my time I tells ya lol

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

LOL you're getting old!

Only joking, i know what you mean, there can be an awful lot of growing up done in the space of five years.

Having said that, why shouldn't they have a laugh in whichever way they see fit? its s stag do after all!

Going to a stag do later this year, we will be Zorbing http://www.zorbsouth.co.uk/ and doing other fun activities including being in an advanced state of refreshment

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by danBoy View Post
    Hearing stuff like that I'm glad I don't go out on the town, I'm old before my time I tells ya lol
    Me too Dan but I've settled down with two young girls, you're only a youngen
    Harrassing women is what used to really get my goat when I was out, that's just low. If they're up for it then fair enough but when drunk ta don't get the message I have to laugh at them with pity.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

On my stag night I caused a 4 car pile up in Bournemouth.

When I say caused, I mean we were waiting patiently and sensibly to cross the road, My Dad of all people called out from the back of the que 'Come on Andrew, stop the traffic' so I held my hand up and shouted stop to a car coming along the road. He saw the funny side of a goup of blokes at the side of the road, with a seemingly elected lollipop man and duly stopped to let us cross. Both he and his wife were laughing at us.

Anyway. The second, third and Ibelieve fourth car in the traffic que didn't stop and hit each other.

Still to this day, I remember the sight of my then 50 year old dad running past me, shouting 'that's your fookin fault, leggit' and disappearing into Sega world, convinced we were all going to get nicked!!

He calmed down eventually, chatting up the bar maid in the Opera house in Boscombe. We only told him to get a round in!

He drew the line at the spearmint rhino... My little brother, 16 and a half at the time was aching to get in!!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

the thing is with all the vinegar etc etc your brothers not gonna forget his last night of freedom, interms of stag dos i beleive the messier the better- its not your usual staurday night out is it?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra c

Trim : SRI Estate

Engine : 1.8 VVTI

Year : 06

Think you answered your own question when you said they were all university types. Not tarring all with the same brush, but when I go to social gatherings, be it golf, work ( when I was employed ) or personal, the higher up the job / social scale, the bigger the t****r, when they're away from the missus. Saying that, done many things myself that I cringe about looking back. S**t, I'm old as well

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

whistles

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Iam going out on a stag night next saturaday, spoke to the group yesterday on what was planned and they said, just going out for a quite drink or two, i thought that will do me

YES we are not getting any younger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information