Thread: My Attitude

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default My Attitude

As some of you might pick out from some of my posts I get uptight about some things in life, and one of them is people.

I have a very sad example of this to tell you, and most people after reading it will look down inside themselves and realise how important it is in the time we're here we should do our utmost to help each other.

Yesterday a lady from my city lost her life on a crossing, I don't have all the facts right now but it seems that she and her two kids were on a pedestrian crossing and a lorry failed to stop, the lady thinking only of her children went under the lorry pushing her kids out of the way, what's known as a self sacrifice, the driver has been charged with dangerous driving iirc so I'm assuming he ran a red, something I know all too well about, now for the bit about attitude, while this was going on a kind man went to her assistance, while he was helping to do whatever could be done "which from the bits I've heard" couldn't have been much because I believe she died instantly, some faced stole his shopping, other good people have offered to replace it for him, but thats not the point, the point is how could anyone do such a thing at such a time?

And finally although it was a mother instinct, this lady whoever she was proved her metal and resolve in what can only be described as an unselfish bout of heroism, if any of her family is reading, you have my deepest sympathies on your loss, and never forget your girl was proper.
    Last edited by VauxVeteran; 2nd June 2007 at 19:28.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 05

With you on this VV. A few years ago my dear old Nan was out doing a bit of Xmas shopping but had a habit of having the odd "black-out" She was undergoing tests and as it turned out needed a pacemaker fitted to sort her out.
    Anyway, whilst on her shopping trip she had a blackout in Littlewoods and everyone gathered around to A: have a nosey and B: offer help. When she came around a few minutes later...............no purse
    IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME THE DEPTHS SOME PEOPLE WILL SINK TO FOR A QUICK BUCK.

Thoughts go out to the family of that poor woman VV. I hope the driver can live with himself for the rest of his life.................her kids can't live with their mother!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Being a typical man I aways shy from showing to much emotion when it comes to death, but I can only give my deepest sympathy for the family. I too am local and was working in up to the road, I'd like to agree to your point about the total and what seems typical SC#M that took the Samaritans shopping,

Its all to typical of the local pond life to take someones shopping that wasdoing the right thing like everyone should have done, isn't it time these low life's grow up and get a job and earn respect like the majority do, a start would be to turn themselves in to the police (Cosham High street if they need directions),

WAKE UP and get a life, BE A MAN and stand up for you mistakes and wrong choices !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

For once i willl agree with you VV..makes me sad how things have changed over my time never mind anyone else's

Whoever steal's stuff like this then they deserve ALL they get...but unfortunatly life does not work like this, they will prob punt the stuff and have a happy day unlike the family..

Thread Information