Time to move onwards and upwards and as I’m thinking of getting a remap my Spider Box is for sale. The box can be fitted to CDTi’s 1.9’s and 3.0’s.
I bought the box from Diesel Tuner (approved trader) in November last year and it now comes with a FIVE year transferable warranty.
The car (3.0 V6) is very quick with the box fitted and the power and Torque figures are an impressive:

Power: 222 bhp
Torque: 375 lb.ft.

I had the car rolling roaded just after I bought the box:

The Spider® diesel tuning system from Diesel Tuner™ is the nearest thing to a custom remap whilst still remaining plug and play.
The Spider® is proving to be one of the most advanced add-on performance systems available. With RPM detection*, unique Multi ignition map technology™ and intelligent software switching which allows the system to adapt to your driving style. Undetectable once removed, no more lost remaps after a routine service! No other similar system has more functions and intelligence over the Spider® diesel tuning system.

Note, the box is programmed for a facelift Euro 4 3.0 V6 CDTi. For other engines, it would have to be sent back to Diesel Tuner to have a different program put in it. The loom may be different also. I had to modify the plug slightly to get it on….

RRP is £375 and you can have it for £220 delivered.
Or if you are coming to PVS then you can collect it from me there maybe.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
Andy