Coming back from germany it was ... On the A14 around the Huntington area just West of Brampton hut .... Got caught behind a Lorry over taking another , It was about 3/4 down and i glanced in my rear mirror to see a lovely 56 plate scooby STI .... The Lorry moved out the way and in 3rd gear i toed it ..... I couldn't believe that i was pulling away ( although very slowly ) looked down and I'm doing 110 .. oops I thought ,so into the inside lane I went and slowed to a sensible speed , Obviously the Scooby went by me , but 1/4 mile up the road was another Lorry overtaking .. so this time i was behind ... i could see the jerk of the Scooby as the driver put it into 3rd gear and a cute little puff of unburnt fuel pop out the exhaust just before the Lorry turned into the nearside lane .... I'm also in 3rd at this point and we both floor it simutaniously knowing that this time the Scooby is gonna try harder than ever because it lost round 1 , but again mine had the better mid-range and i gained on him ( again very slowly ) but i got to the side of him , He ,I don't think saw the funny side of it and backed off .... I again pulled into the nearside lane as the scooby roared by trying to claim a little cred back from his *** whooping ...... i waved but he drove by with blinkers on .... So that's my little storey and with Alex's recent scalp its looking quite rosie for our big cruisers against the sporty type ...... I think 0-60 would have a very different outcome though in my case at least