Hello,

I had an issue on my Vectra-C SW Z18XE with some electronic control unit back in 2017 (the car has been at garage for regular service check before going to inspection and died on the way to it, while the technician was driving it there...). It took Opel garage over 2 month to find a replacement unit (I guess they had to find a replacement part, since the original part was not available anymore).

Since then, the Fan switch only works in position 4 (full speed) or not at all. A week ago it died completely, I only hear a click and nothing else, when switch turned to position 4...

Next issue came just month ago - the rear right reverse and one of the red lights do not work (the one on the rear door). I have checked the bulbs - OK, the circuit breakers (fuse) - all seems to be OK. I also checked there is no power going to rear door for those 2 lights. However no more ideas...

Yet another issue is with cigarette lighter power - since I made by accident a short circuit, there is no power, and circuit breaker seems to be OK (I also tried to replace it, with no effect).

Any idea for any of the issues please? Tried to search, but did not find too much.

Thanks!