User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: auto lights wipers part's reference and rear roof grab handle interior lights factory or retrofit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : veccy 150

Trim : sri

Engine : z19dth

Year : 2008

Talking auto lights wipers part's reference and rear roof grab handle interior lights factory or retrofit?

Hi probably been asked before but I can't find it exactly. I have auto light switch already fitted which turns out doesn't work as previously posted. On auto they are just dipped beam and sides on all time. I have just fitted new roof lining Inc ribbon loom there is regen sensor plug in there I have a jl sensor and also ex but the ex was removed from my astra. I take it this is still OK to be fitted to my vectra facelift? The jl was from preface lift vectra sxi which includes mirror and housing and sensor bracket also this car had lights in the roof grab handles in rear supplied by the roof ribbon loom I haven't seen any others like this and it had led festoon bulbs inside them on the boards can upload pics of loom and curciut boards if needed has anyone else got these retrofitted or from factory?. The ex sensor is just the sensor removed from astra. Do I need a different rear view mirror and casing or will the preface 1 fit with facelift loom and ex astra sensor? Or am I way off and need to get correct sensor and mirror etc for veccy? Long spiel I know but my head is awash with mods to be done

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Right now I think I got it right. I have the plug ready for lights rain sensor in loof ribbon and have the auto headlight switch already installed. So I need sensor ex (which I have from my old astra will this work or do I need different 1? Anyone's part number already) so will I need new screen to be fitted to use this? Or will my screen be OK no modifications needed apart from sticking sensor on as none fitted at min. This correct? And the preface lift interior mirror has couple of sensors leds? What exactly is function of these? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

My mirror now and screen 20200124_125503.jpg20200124_125519.jpg20200124_144906.jpgplug above lining and below is mirror I have in parts pile20200124_145623.jpg20200124_145701.jpg and the ribbon loom for the mirror[ATTACH]123810[/ATTACHMENT20200124_150003.jpg20200124_150033.jpg20200124_155437.jpg20200124_155424.jpg and the ribbon that was supplying lights to the grab handles in roof in rear seats.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information