Vehicle : Grand sport

Trim : Elite

Engine : B16DTH

Year : 2017

Mileage : 86000

Default VBOA National Rally 2019 Sywell Aerodrome Booking Details

ticket booking can be done here
    https://ticketease.co.uk/event/vauxh...onal-rally-‘19

Weekend Stand Pass & Camping (Up to 3 nights)*- 1 car, 4 people (Includes 4 man*tent, trailer with car or caravan). Arrive from 1pm*on 5th July and leave by 10am*on the 8th July and display on your VBOA affiliated clubs stand over the weekend. Additional cars*can be added with 'Members Day Ticket'

Weekend Stand Pass & Camping (Up to 3 nights) - EARLY BIRD 1*- A limited number of tickets at a £10 discounted price, offer ends 31st January 2019, Terms as per the full price Weekend Ticket

Weekend Stand Pass & Camping (Up to 3 nights) - EARLY BIRD 2*- A limited number of tickets at a £5 discounted price, offer ends 31st March 2019, Terms as per the full price Weekend Ticket

Members Day Ticket**- 1 Car, 4 people to display Saturday or Sunday or buy two tickets to display both days.

Members Day Ticket - EARLY BIRD*- A limited number of tickets at a £1.50*discounted price, offer ends 31st January 2019

Visitors Ticket*- 1 Car, upto 4 people - Non-VBOA Affiliated members can visit the show and park in the public car park. Gates*open between 9.30am-5pm. Ticket*required for each day.

Public Camping*- Upto 3 nights (Fri/Sat/Sun) camping with show entry for 1 vehicle and 4 people, booking closes at the end of May 2019 for this as we will have to factor space requirements.

Kids Entertainment Passes*- £5 per day (Fri/Sat/Sunday) or £10 for Fri-Sun, this will give under 16's access to the onsite entertainment facilites which will be detailed and confirmed over the coming months.

ON THE DAY GATE PRICES

Weekend Stand Pass & Camping (Up to 3 nights) £55Members Day Ticket*£10Visitors Day Ticket £15

16 years and under free entry with a paying adult.

Sywell Airport, Sywell, Northamptonshire
    Custom griill, Vx-line bodykit ,gsi boot spoiler, Irmscher evo star 20" alloys , Stainless twin exit exhaust

2. Thanks SRIDAN thanked for this post
    Likes SRIDAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRI CDTI NAV

Engine : Z19DTH

Year : 2005

Mileage : 258,000

Default Membership

OK, so I have booked in to The Aviator Hotel for Saturday night to go to my first VBOA National Rally for years, it was the All Vauxhall Rally when I last went as a member of the DSG.

Not having been a member of the DSG for a number of years I was just wondering, do I qualify as a VBOA associated club member by being a member of this forum or do I need something else?

Also, would you want my old Vectra on the club stand or is it full? Hopefully by then it should be facelifted.

Vectra Pub.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRI CDTI NAV

Engine : Z19DTH

Year : 2005

Mileage : 258,000

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    OK, so I have booked in to The Aviator Hotel for Saturday night to go to my first VBOA National Rally for years, it was the All Vauxhall Rally when I last went as a member of the DSG.

Not having been a member of the DSG for a number of years I was just wondering, do I qualify as a VBOA associated club member by being a member of this forum or do I need something else?

Also, would you want my old Vectra on the club stand or is it full? Hopefully by then it should be facelifted.
    Found the answer to my own question, what a numpty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : VX -LINE

Engine : 2.0 Diesel

Year : 2018

I wouldn’t mind going but stay Friday night ( in the car ) and leave Saturday evening ... is that possible @jon1.9cdti

Events Manager & Moderator jon1.9cdti's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Grand sport

Trim : Elite

Engine : B16DTH

Year : 2017

Mileage : 86000

that is fine with us , camping is fixed price whether you stay for 1 or 3 nights unfortunately.
    Custom griill, Vx-line bodykit ,gsi boot spoiler, Irmscher evo star 20" alloys , Stainless twin exit exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : VX -LINE

Engine : 2.0 Diesel

Year : 2018

Quote Originally Posted by jon1.9cdti View Post
    that is fine with us , camping is fixed price whether you stay for 1 or 3 nights unfortunately.
    Ok thanks Jon .

Thread Information