340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : VXR

Engine : Z28NEH

Year : 07

Yup all this has been gone over many times over the years on here so the info is there and waiting for the taking.
    Vectra VXR estate 2007 Sapphire Black
    Teapot Tuned 255/300
    Eibachs B8's, fully loaded factory options

Tech2 & MDI diagnostics + SPS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra C sri estate auto+ hatchback auto x 2

Trim : est sri auto hatch design auto x 2

Engine : 1.9 cdti 150 x 3

Year : 08/07

While i agree with you 100% the info is on the forum, sometimes it's not that easy to find that piece your after ,even after spending quite a bit of time looking as the info can be spread across many postings .Just like my query about bulgeing intercooler tubes.

Midlands - Vxr Owning Dick Dog_Book's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : VXR

Engine : Z28NEH

Year : 07

Quote Originally Posted by autov View Post
    While i agree with you 100% the info is on the forum, sometimes it's not that easy to find that piece your after ,even after spending quite a bit of time looking as the info can be spread across many postings .Just like my query about bulgeing intercooler tubes.
    Yup but bulging tubes would affect any engine from cars vans etc so it’s not really dedicated to just Vectra’s like many questions it’s something that can be found anywhere.

Yeah the forum search isn’t the best but I found nearly everything I needed years ago when I messed with my cdti, I searched on here or using google vectra c ****** which seems to work best.
    One thing I never did find back then was clear info on passenger dimming mirror wiring there is a how to but it’s vague that’s why I posted loads of pictures back when I did mine. I also had trouble fixing the exact info for memory mirrors as the dipping one had an issue.

This is also another main reason why threads should be started in the right place and kept in the right sections to make finding info easier. If you wanted to find out about fitting an interior dimming mirror you’d be looking in modifying not troubleshooting or vec general chat, it’s not about being anal or weird it’s just normal to keep relevant subjects under the relevant titles. For eg searching in this section for egr blanks should bring up a wealth of info so it’s quick and easy to see it all rather than post a question again about something that like I did years ago. On my phone like now I don’t have all the pictures I took years ago and even then I didn’t take as many as I do now when I do jobs.
    Ive also notice most don’t actually read the forum they just post wherever, I’ve seen posts apear days after I have done a job on mine showing detailed pictures and links asking what parts are needed or what it looks like. Might just be me but unless it’s something like 3.0cdti engine issues I like to read everything as it helps you learn and see how others have tackled issues on their cars
    Vectra VXR estate 2007 Sapphire Black
    Teapot Tuned 255/300
    Eibachs B8's, fully loaded factory options

Tech2 & MDI diagnostics + SPS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information