Hi firstly sorry if this seams a bit long winded but here goes. I bought an 09 plate insignia sri 1.8 petrol on the understanding it needed the head gasket replaced. I tried to start it but it wouldn't have it. I did some diagnostic work. firstly check compression, ranged from 150 to 180 across the 4 cylinders so thats ok. No oil in water or water in oil although expansion bottle was cracked and leaking. Check timing of crank and cams and vvt and that's ok. I replaced the spark plugs as they were so worn down they were shot and after doing this it eventually started but sounded as rough as and it then tried to go to full throttle of its own accord. lucky I shut it down. Each time I try to start it it sounds like it is running on 2 or 3 cylinders then nothing. I removed the injectors and left them all connected to common rail and turned engine over to find the injector nearest the pully to be dead. Swapped them and still dead. I put noids on the injector plugs and that cylinder is not getting a pulse from the ecu and when the noids are on the other plugs it flashes away but then stops and engine splutters to a halt and takes for ever to start again but never revs up. The injectors are all working ok so now know its a wiring fault. I removed the injector loom from large plug to four injector plugs and wiring is fine so the fault is either with ecu or wiring to ecu. It also has a very bad oil leak around the oil filter area but still to investigate this. No fault codes present. Any help please. Thank you kindly.