0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signums

Trim : Elite / Exclusiv

Engine : 3.0 V6 CDTi / 2.2

Year : 2005

Mileage : 102000

Default Signum 3.0 V6 CDTi Elite Manual, Oct 2005 Facelift model

6 speed manual V6 diesel in very good condition with comprehensive main dealer service history. Colour is Misty Grey pearlescent with black leather interior.

October 2005 facelift model. 89,500 miles. 12 months MOT, next due 19th October 2018.

£1,650 no offers.

Over £2,000 spent in last 12 months during my ownership. Many running gear items replaced with new when not absolutely necessary. Just had brake discs and pads replaced all round, replacement rear calipers, new Sachs front suspension struts and front wheel bearing.

The car is mechanically in very good condition. Interior in very good condition with everything working as it should, auto lights and wipers, dual zone climate control, heated front seats, black leather and sat nav.

The exterior has some small chips and marks but nothing that detracts from the overall good appearance of the car. The V6 diesel makes a superb motorway cruiser with plenty of torque and power from the very quiet and smooth Isuzu sourced engine.

Electric windows f&r, dual zone auto climate control, sat nav, CD player, leather trim, heated seats, height adjustable driver & passenger seats, metallic paint, 17" alloy wheels, steering wheel reach and rake adjustment, cruise control, traction control, auto lights & wipers, central locking, alarm, immobiliser, front, side & curtain airbags.

Selling as I have 2 Signums at the moment and need to replace one with a newer model Insignia for business trips. And as a transport planner driving a 6 cylinder diesel is not going down well at the moment. Will be tough to replace as it is the best car I have owned for long motorway trips.

PM me a note of your email address and I will send higher res pics. There are more photos available on the Pistonheads advert (the only Signum ad at the moment).

Located near M74, Abington Services junction, but regularly travel down to Merseyside/Chester area and could arrange a viewing if genuinely interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks Inas thanked for this post
    Likes Dog_Book, Inas liked this post

Thread Information