I bought one of Woodys comfort units a little while ago, what a bit of kit, opens up so many new (and exciting) features of the car, which would be so useful as standard.

My favourite by far is the volume control speeding up, so now rather than holding the button for a week to turn the radio up/down or rattling it up/down in quick succession making a rather annoying clicking noise, you can just blip it up/down and get instance response and more volume. To me it's worth getting just for that.

The park pilot distance display display is also very helpful, having fun seeing how low I can get it to go, 10cm is my record so far sure I can get less if I want to try.

The DPF status, saturation indication and regent alerts are also really helpful, which I managed to get photos of:
IMG_3537.jpg
IMG_3538.jpg
IMG_3539.jpg
IMG_3540.jpg
IMG_3541.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg

The first time it did it and when completed, the picture appears on the display and the CIM bongs at you, I pooped bricks because I was going at speed on the motorway and it flashes up the TPMS picture, so I thought I had a blow out was glad I have leather seats so they wiped clean

Overspeed alert is useful as well, keeps me in check on the motorways so I don't go speeding

Needle sweep is a cool feature and the remote "welcome home" lights, although as I have powerfold mirrors it means they come on all the time when folding the mirrors when locking, so I've had to adjust my locking habits of folding in the mirrors on the first button press rather than the second so they don't come on unless I want them.

Cheers @Woody first class service as always