I have for sale a Becker Traffic Pro Sat Nav system with a 6 disc changer.
This was a great bit of kit & is nice and discreet. It is also the factory fit choice for Porsche and Ferrari.
I have the purchase receipt for this about three years ago when the head unit retailed at £849.99, the cd changer was a further £249.99. It's still in good working order & was infact sent off for a repair under warranty. Upon doing so it had its detachable control panel replaced with new.
I install car audio for a living or at least did until recently so you can be assured it has not been abused, infact where I live now I wouldn't actually bother removing the fascia so the fittings for that are like new. It's fascia case remains unused.
Only reason for removal is the car it was fitted to belonged to the company I used to work for.
The contents in the boxes are as new, the double sided sticky pad for the GPS antenna is also unused. I have also made a back up disc of the ma disc so that can be usedwhilst keeping a master copy safe.

To be honest I'm shocked at what these go for on Ebay and would like to see £200 for the lot plus postage which is about what they fetch on there.