User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O2- Customer service! I don't think so!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Angry O2- Customer service! I don't think so!

I'm coming to the end of my O2 contract. I've been with them 3 years and had my current phone for 2 years.
    No problem I thought........think again. I wanted to switch to an online tariff. Can't be done according to O2. I've got to let my current contract expire, then sign up online as a new customer. They can't (won't) arrange for it to be done automatically.

After telling the sorry tale FOUR times to FOUR different people I told them to cancel the contract at the end of the month. Easy..nope!! I've got to write a letter! In the age of technology, having verified my details FOUR times they won't do it on the phone and won't accept e-mails.

What a pathetic response. I can only advise people to steer clear, because they quite obviously have no regard for their customers and make life as difficult as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

02 are quite possibly the worst company I have ever had the mis-fortune to deal with. My contract expires in August and I will never give them a penny again. I have never had a paper bill, and they cant explain it. When asked if they would pay a bill without seeing one, they say they would. They cut me phone off once every two months even when the bills are paid.

I find them absolutely horrific. I'm getting angry just thinking about them again!

I think I will try T Mobile or Orange next.

EDIT: and the irony is every time you call them you are greeted with "02 are committed to providing the best possible customer experience to you" - and i know EVERY time I will end up getting wound up.
    Last edited by R-man; 19th April 2007 at 14:53. Reason: to add more. I wish i'd never seen this thread!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Go with Vodafone i've had a contract with them for years and had no probs ever!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

im with O2 online contract, ive had nothing but problems with them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I had so many problems trying to get of my O2 contract. I was fine up until I want to change.
    I am having similar problems with Bulldog BroadBand. They take your money freely enough
    They should all be burned at the stake lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Now you've got me started! I joined online. At the end of the contract they wouldn't cancel it over the phone so I emailed and emailed. Never got cut off but kept emailing. Still not cut off after 3 months so I sent a cheque to Slough. Eventually after 5 months I was cut off,cheque never cashed never received a bill or a letter because I refused to pay the bill cause in my eyes they were stealing off me. A few months later I had the bailiffs turn up on behalf of O2! I then spent an hour on the phone to O2 and it turned out I didn't owe them anything. The bailiffs were obnoxious but it was eventually sorted until 2 years afterwards when I checked my credit record and O2 had put on it I was in arrears. They refuse to take it off and that is how it now stands!!!
    I then went on 3- alright if you live in a good area but if you move or drive up and down the motorway-hopeless!!!

T-Mobile have been brilliant and been with them for a couple of years.

I refuse to ever use O2 again-they might have the best coverage but the customer service is S*** and a few of my friends have also had problems ending the contract

Amen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

O2 are pony, everyone I know who uses them I can't call at peak times because their air is jammed up.

Try 3 Paul, 3 yrs in now and no probs whatsoever

Vodaphone was my previous one, again no probs but they are pricey and the camels back broke when I wanted an upgrade, fine sir, that will be £70, huh I says but new folk can have one for free, well you could ring Voda direct they may help you, rings VD, yes sir that'll be £145, forget it keep it I'm off, but sir if you cancel and take a new contract you can have it for free, yeah I knowthat i says, but why should I have to...GOODBYE, never been back since and never had any reason to want to either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

R-man you want to try T-mobile's Flext contract. There are 3 of us on it for £35 a month each- you get £180 worth of credit-all calls taken off at 20p min and texts 10p so you can have 900mins or 1800 texts or a mixture of both all for £35 and the choice of all the new phones.You can get lesser or greater monthly plans but this is about the best value for money unless you yack a lot!! They also do it for 12 months now as well as 18. Brilliant signal around the country- a lot better than 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I've been with Vodafone for about 8 years now, no problems, they couldn't do enough to sort out any issues i've had.
    When it comes to upgrading you just have to tell them you are gonna change companies and they give you whatever you want!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by BigP View Post
    I've been with Vodafone for about 8 years now, no problems, they couldn't do enough to sort out any issues i've had.
    When it comes to upgrading you just have to tell them you are gonna change companies and they give you whatever you want!
    They didn't 3 yrs yrs ago Phil, probably will now due to their market share falling, can't fault their lines though, that was the only issue I ever had with them, and they got me on the wrong day, glad really though, I know some ppl have issues with 3, but where I am it's always worked ok and they always help you out, like when I drunkenly entered both the lock and puk codes wrong, and locked the sim up, sent me out a new card, didn't charge for it either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information