Now this could be overly stressful for me but, as i work for a franchise of HIE which we have one at Northampton i MIGHT be able to acquire for you boys and girls that might be interested in staying there a cheap deal.
Big might as with any well placed hotel there's usually stuff going on which keep prices high and GM's won't off load a load of rooms for nothing when there plenty more out there willing to pay full price.
Do some homework yourself the company is Atlas Hotels ltd.

As its all up in the air atm please create a list and after a month orso if there's a fair few names ill approach the GM and ask for a special rate. Bearing in mind last year a small discount was given for fri or sat night but sun night i could have offered it to anyone for £15! So if this falls though respect the hotel and staff and leave good reviews cos that's just stupidly low ill owe her some kind of favour lol

If the list is a good one it might even be worth a club negotiator to speak with GM to get a deal instead, either way if a club spokesman wants i can give them contact details of our own sales not IHG's so you could even get the whole Vec-c members a discount on Atlas Hotel's rates you never know Just i don't know how many members we have etc etc site traffic etc.

Could you please put on the list... name, which nights you want and what room type double or twin. Doubles have sofa beds so you can have 2 small kids on them.

1) NAME FRI Y SAT Y 1 room double